09 | Cruel?

Parking my car at a distance, I looked up at the destination

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Parking my car at a distance, I looked up at the destination. Oh, so this nerd is rich? But how does it matters? He's still a loser.

 Oh, so this nerd is rich? But how does it matters? He's still a loser

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I walked towards the door but a guard stopped my way. Seriously? It's just that I'm in a good mood or I would've burnt you alive.

"Who are you?" He questioned, I sighed before replying. "Lalisa Manoban." Unknown to know me, he smirked.

It felt like, he knew something but wasn't gonna tell me. "Go ahead, the worst is waiting for you." I rolled my eyes.

That nerd and the worst for ME? Impossible!

"Leave my way." He immediately went off my way. "Also..."

His voice made my turn back. "Best of Luck." He exclaimed and got back on his duty. He seems unwell, I guess..?

I walked inside the mansion. A maid came towards me, bowing with respect. "Lalisa Manoban?" I nodded.

"Sir is expecting you upstairs. Please go ahead."

Ascending the staircase, Lisa could feel something unusual about her atmosphere.

Unseen eyes, observing every step of hers, waiting for her arrival in his arena. She turned 360° but no one was there.

Then, why did she feel someone's eyes on herself? Naive Girl, she didn't knew what was waiting for her.

Her footsteps echoes through the mansion. Why is this place so silence? What was she walking into?

Shrugging it all off, she entered the room or... The Hell.

Upon entering the room, she saw Jungkook seated in a casual manner.

The door creaked shut behind, sealing her fate and her way to escape. "Oh, hello Loser? Couldn't you welcome me in your house?"

Completed✓| Nerds To Be The Mafia Kings? | Bangpink ff | जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें