06 | Project?

"Seriously? Like he wasn't even-

Mr. Choi inquired, "Ms. Roseanne Park, what's so important that it can't be ignored?" In response, Rosé stood up with a determined demeanour.

"Mr. Choi, there's something crucial we're discussing." Rosé asserted, as she glanced at the other members. Lisa was holding her laughter.

"Oh, I see. Lalisa Manoban will tell us what's the important talk." Mr. Choi smirked, pointing his finger at Lisa. "Sure, I don't hesitate." She replied, clearing her throat.

She turned towards the class with confidence, "So if you don't know, during the recess, I was upstairs on the terrace. And you know what I saw there? Mr. Choi flirting with Ms. Yoon." The class gasped at her statement, so did Mr. Choi.

"Isn't it true, Mr. Choi?" Jennie stood up and winked with boldness. Mr. Choi was heavily embarrassed. "You all may sit down."

The Blackpink Girls smirked and sat down on their seats.

Few Moments Later:

*Bell Rings*

"So students, I've decided to give you all a project." Mr. Choi discussed, collecting his papers and arranging them in a row.

"Again that boring stuff."

"Excuse me, Kim Jisoo? Did you say anything?" Mr. Choi sought, earning a eye roll from Jisoo.

"Even if I did, why does it matters to you?" An arrogant drawl left her mouth. Mr. Choi exhaled, struggling to stay calm.

"Anyways. So, the project is on Middleware and Graphic Software."

"Seriously? You didn't get anything else?" Rosé shook her with disappointment. Mr. Choi decided to let her slide.

Well, even if he scolds her, that would never be a bother for her. Why should he even waste his time upon these brats?

"So, there will be two groups assembled together. The list is on the bulletin board. Make sure to go through it. I'll take my leave."

All the students stood up, bowing as he went out of the class. Collecting their belongings, Blackpink arranged them within their backpack.

"Gosh! I'm so tired of all this shit." Rosé complained, rubbing her hands together to produce heat.

"Same here, Bro. I wonder, who's our partner. I wish it's someone who atleast doesn't troubles us." Lisa swang her arm around Roseanne's neck.

As they reached towards the bulletin board, they looked through it.

Ateez - Red Velvet

GOT7 - (G)I-DLE

ENHYPEN - Momoland

Ive - Seventeen

Itzy - The Boyz

BabyMonster - iKON

Blackpink - BTS

Kep1er - EXO

Aespa - Astro

Treasure - Mamamoo