05 | Playgirl(s) Appear?

[Chapter 1 has been edited and re-written. If it doesn't bothers you, make sure to read it. Also, the days for updates aren't fixed from now. Too busy with the personal issues! But gonna update twice a week, on any day.]

"Well, we're the M...

Someone barged inside through the door, drawing all the attention. It was Namjoon and Hoseok.

Namjoon directly glared at Jimin, who finally thought about what he was gonna say.

"C'mon boys, the detention has been cancelled. The teachers have a meeting with a department." Hoseok dragged the boys towards the door.

For the last time, they glanced at Blackpink.

"Girls, you're dismissed to go home. The detention has been cancelled." With a polite smile, Namjoon spoke.

"We heard it at once. You don't need to repeat." Uttering her words with rudeness, Jennie grabbed her bag and left with other members.

" Uttering her words with rudeness, Jennie grabbed her bag and left with other members

"What was he gonna say?" Lisa conveyed her curiosity with a tender tone.

"I've no idea but still, I wanna know it." Jennie said with a hint of doubt about those nerds.

Well, to be honest, I wanna know it too. Something from M..? Mamma's boy? Ok, that was a bad joke.

"Maybe, a mafia?" Jisoo managed to make our eyes widen in disbelief. Seriously? Those nerds being Mafia? Never!

"Dude, joking is not the vibe currently." Jennie's gaze diverted towards Jisoo, who darkly chuckled.

What's going on inside her mind?

"And when did I say that I'm joking?" Jisoo questioned and we sighed with disbelief.

Lisa's words carried heavy disappointment as she stated, "Not what I expected from the group's brain."

"Expectations aren't necessary from me, Maknae. I'm just saying what's on my mind." Jisoo asserted. "And that's also the truth." She added.

I countered, "Our views don't align on this matter, Miss." She turned towards me, I folded my hands over my chest.

"Tell me the truth, Rosé. Don't you find Park Jimin familiar? Like, you've seen him somewhere? Don't you feel he's someone famous?"

At her inquiry, my eyes widened. Well, this thought had been lingering in my mind for awhile. Mind reader?

"Come on, speak up." I snapped out of my thoughts as she spoke. I realised, all the eyes were on me.

"I did... but just for sometime." My reply had a touch of hesitation, earning a smirk from her. "Well, you did. They can be a mafia. What's the big deal?"

"Mafia and nerds don't match at all." Jennie remarked, unsatisfied with the idea.

Jisoo heaved out a sigh, turning towards us. "Can't say for sure about those nerds being Mafia but they're surely someone notable."