07 | Trouble?

At The Hanyang University, Seoul:

"Don't wanna talk. I'm seriously pissed off." Jennie ranted. Hands on her hips, she sighed with anger.

Jisoo's expression conveyed her disinterest as she questioned, "Are y'all done with overacting?"

Rosé countered, "Oh, really? Is it overacting for you?" with a hint of skepticism in her tone. Jisoo remained firm, replying, "Yeah, it is," maintaining her stance on the matter.

"Try to understand, instant actions will drown you in regret. And also..."

Jisoo's words remained quiet as she frowned looking at Lisa.

Jisoo questioned the lost member, "Maknae, are you listening?" with a mix of curiosity and perhaps a hint of frustration.

Lisa snapped out of her thoughts, meeting Jisoo's gaze as the conversation demanded her attention. "Uh, sorry. What were you saying?"

Sensing something amiss, Rosé took a step closer to Lisa, ready to investigate and address any concerns that were troubling her.

Rosé directly asked Lisa, "Pokpak, what's wrong?" wanting to get to the root of the issue. "Nothing's wrong, Chae." Lisa smiled with nervousness.

Rosé shook her head in disbelief, putting a strand of hair behind Lisa's ear. But then, she noticed it.

"Lisa, who did this?" She questioned, touching the deep cut on Lisa's cheek. "You better utter the truth." Rosé added, threatening the Maknae to make up stories.

"Mr. Manoban." She answered, looking down. "And you beared it? Why?" Jennie immediately jumped into the conversation.

"Cause he told me that if I try to play smart, he'll get me married with Sehun." Her voice held rage, as she tossed her bag on the ground with agression.

"That jerk came to my house, convincing Mr. Manoban that he's perfect for me. And that old codger slipped into his trap. How brainless!"

"Shh, shh. Calm down, Maknae. If that old man does anything like this, just leave him." Jisoo hugged Lisa.

Rosé joined the interaction, "I've got something to tell y'all too," with sigh that held her frustration.

She continued, "Yesterday, I received a message from an unknown number. And guess what, it turns out to be Chanyeol. He told me that today, he'll come to my house to talk to my parents and convince them that he's the one for me."

Jisoo's attention shifted as she noticed Jennie's nervous gaze on the floor. Concerned, she asked, "Anything's wrong, Jen?" sensing there might be more to address.

"Well, I got something too." Jennie announced, walking closer to Jisoo.

She continued, "Yesterday, I went out for a walk. I felt someone's eyes on me and as I turned back, it was Kai. He winked at me and declared that he's gonna marry me soon."

Till this moment, Jisoo felt enraged that all the members hid this talk from her. Didn't they decided to share every detail, every moment of life?

But this wasn't the hour to get angry, she needed to inquire more. What is EXO upto?

"Didn't Suho do something to you?" Lisa raised her question. And Jisoo shook her head. "No, he didn't..."