31 | Everything's Fine?

"You?" Namjoon breathed, his lips curling into a smile.

Emerging from behind the masks were the familiar faces The Rap Line had yearned for: Nayeon, Momo, and Jihyo. Witnessing the state of The Rap Line, their girlfriends couldn't contain their emotions any longer.

They rushed to them, swiftly untying their ropes and enveloping them in tight embraces. Meanwhile, The Vocal Line observed, exchanging kisses and affectionate gestures among themselves.

Sensing the presence of The Vocal Line, The Rap Line quickly rose to their feet. "Go now. They need you. Don't waste a moment." Hoseok urged, and they followed suit.

Their minds weren't consumed by the fear of losing their lives, but rather the fear of losing their beloved Queens.

Despite their severe injuries and blood-stained appearance, nothing could deter them at this critical moment.

They climbed into the car that Twice had dispatched for them, determined to reach their destination as swiftly as possible.

As the car hurtled down the darkened streets, their hearts continued to pound with fear. The realisation that the time was slipping away, Jin was racing at the highest pace possible.

As the car carrying the Vocal Line raced through the streets, the weight of impending defeat hung heavy in the air. With each passing second, the reality of their situation sank in deeper.

Despite their best efforts, they were still minutes away from the venue, and the ceremony was set to begin in mere moments.

Desperation gnawed at their hearts as they struggled to come to terms with the possibility of failure.

Their minds raced with scenarios of arriving too late, of their partners being lost to them forever.

But even in the face of despair, the thought of their loved ones gave them strength. Their faces were etched with determination and love.

With renewed resolve, they refused to give in to defeat. They knew they had to fight, to push themselves beyond their limits if it meant saving their partners from a fate they couldn't bear to imagine.

They were ready to do whatever it took, to defy the odds and reclaim their loves from the clutches of fate.

Though the road ahead seemed impossible, they refused to lose hope. For the sake of their partners, they would fight until the very end.

As they burst through the doors of the venue, relief flooded through them as they finally reached their destination.

With determination blazing in their eyes, they pressed forward, their steps quickening with each passing moment.

Six cars of security surrounded them, but they were undeterred, knowing that their love for their partners gave them the strength to overcome any obstacle.

But their hope was short-lived as one of the guards leveled his gun at Taehyung, the threat of violence hanging heavy in the air. Fear gripped Taehyung's heart, but he refused to let it paralyze him.

Despite the pain coursing through his body, he refused to give up, driven by the fierce determination to save his beloved partner.

With a final, decisive move, Taehyung managed to disarm the guard, sending him crashing to the ground with a pained groan.

As the realization dawned upon them that their bold move had triggered an immediate response from the security team, panic threatened to overwhelm the Vocal Line.

They found themselves surrounded, trapped on all sides by a sea of guards closing in on them with lethal intent.

Jin's mind raced as he glanced at his watch, the seconds ticking away relentlessly.