22 | Truth?

The deafening echoes of gunfire reverberated through the air, leaving a haunting river of blood from the four fallen bodies.

As the lifeblood seeped from the wounds, Jimin's expression remained cold and resolute.

"Better not tread in my territory. Never, ever." He declared with a cold determination, his gaze fixed on the lifeless figures.

Jimin cleaned the dust off his gun, his movements threatened the air surrounding him. The violence of his psychotic grin lingered in the air, anger was all he felt.

An interruption pierced the tense atmosphere as Jimin's phone rang, prompting an irritated groan.

"Who is it now?" He muttered with frustration, but a swift change in his demeanor occurred as his eyes focused on the caller ID.

The psychotic grin vanished, making way for a genuine smile as he realised that his Girl - Rosé had called him. Swiftly, he answered the call, his voice softened.

"Hello, Rosé."
"Yeah."
"Why? What's wrong?"
"Are you sure?"
"You don't need to hesitate."
"Goodnight, Angel." A soft farewell escaped his lips, revealing a softer side beneath the mask of darkness.

A gnawing unease settled within Jimin as he pondered about his Angel's trembling voice.

Her tears had consumed his thoughts since yesterday, the mere mention of the torment she endured became an unbearable weight for him.

His heart raced with the fear that she might be in trouble, intensifying his concern. The name Chanyeol resonated with disdain in his mind - the audacity of proposing to Jimin's girl and then daring to threaten her ignited a furious fire within him.

"How daring!" Jimin mildly raised his voice, extremely frustrated from whatever that was happening. "Every scratch on her body will lead to your world to collapse, I swear."

-×-

°• NEXT DAY •°

°• AT THE HANYANG UNIVERSITY •°

Jisoo stood, overhearing the younger ones' conversation. Her phone beeped with a chilling message: "Oh damn, look who I found early morning." It revealed that the sender was Suho.

Scanning her surroundings, she spotted him behind a pillar, a sinister smirk on his face as he waved at her. She couldn't shake off an uneasy feeling.

Another message followed, "Stop looking at me with those pretty eyes, Babygirl." His words carried a hint of a dark, possessive nature.

He motioned for her to approach, but she hesitated, her gaze darting nervously between her members.

A final message lit up her screen, "Don't make me unleash my real personality. Just come to me." She found herself defeated at that moment.

"Give me a moment, guys." She informed the other members, receiving nods in response. Purposefully, she approached Suho, who nonchalantly leaned against a pillar, observing her.

"Why are you doing this, Suho?" Tiredness laced her voice, a plea for an explanation behind his relentless cruelty.

"Dumb girl, I've already laid it out for you. I love watching you suffer." He retorted, shaking his head with a disappointed smirk.