13 | Girlfriends?

[Long Chapter: 1780 words. Go ahead, enjoy it, Buddies!]

"Tonight, be our girlfriends." Jungkook ordered, his hands were dug inside his pocket while his intense stare maintained upon Lisa.

"Dude, have you gone mad? Stop talking rubbish." Jennie snapped immediately, shaking her head in disagreement. "We didn't ask you, we've ordered you." Taehyung arrogantly responded.

"Okay then, we'll be there. Message us." No, Jisoo! Not again. Jennie, Rosé and Lisa glared at her and she immediately shrugged it off.

"Good girl." Jin softly patted her head, she felt enraged of him treating her like a damn kid? "We'll message you everything." Jimin informed, leaning on the bonut of the car.

"No, I won't come." Rosé immediately retorted, Jisoo glared at her but she was unbothered. "We won't do this. You can't order us like that."

"Looks like someone got the courage to talk against me." Jimin chuckled softly, his hand reached out for his gun. "This will bring you back to your worth, Loser." He pointed it at her, smirking with pride.

She gulped secretly, gazing down on the ground. "Now tell me, will you do it? Or should I make you do it?" She shook her head. "I'll do it." She responded.

Jimin kept his gun back in his pocket, shooting the fierce glare at her. His hand reached out towards her head to pat it until, Rosé stepped back.

Jungkook noticed what she did, he forcefully pushed her towards Jimin. Mistakenly, the push was too hard which made Rosé to loose balance.

Lisa caught her waist, helping her to get back to her position. She glared at Jungkook. How dare he push her soulmate?

"Oh, that was going to be a good one. Who told you to interrupt?" Taehyung took his steps towards Lisa until, Jennie stepped infront.

"Don't you dare to take one more step towards her." She warned Taehyung and he frowned. He raised his hand to hit her until, Jisoo held it back.

"Guys, can we please stop all this?" Jisoo huffed with disappointment, gently pushing Taehyung's hand back from her hold.

Jin marched towards her, grabbing her wrist in his hold. "Listen to me, don't show your attitude infront us. Your life is in our hands."

Jisoo wanted to give him a powerful push but she couldn't. She was helpless. She looked down and nodded. Jin left her as she motioned something to her members.

They obediently nodded. "Now, leave." Taehyung ordered, glancing towards Jennie. He was surely going to make this night the worst for her.

All the Blackpink members left from there. "C'mon, I can't believe we're doing this." Lisa complained.

"They're The Mafia Kings, we're helpless infront of them."

-×-

Evening - 5:56 PM

Blackpink girls came out of their houses, eyes wandering to find someone. And that's when they spotted all the four Mafia Kings, waiting for them.

"Before stepping ahead, I want to remind you that you'll not burst out anywhere. Follow every order of theirs." Jisoo sternly ordered, glancing towards her members.

They all somehow agreed, making their way towards the Mafia Kings.