17 | In Love?

[Well Guys, Your Author Has Secured Really Good Marks This Time In Her Exams. Which Means, More And More Updates With Big Chapters. 2 Chapter Update For Today..!]

Amidst the rain, I could hear the echoes of whispered promises, love talks, teasing laughter, and everything we once shared

I never wished to see her again. She had entered my life as someone meant to shield me from this world, from the pain of this existence.

The weight of our shared history became unbearable, and I found myself on the verge of a breakdown.

The promises, the laughter, the love talks—they all mingled with the present, forming an overwhelming symphony of the past. I struggled to contain the surge of emotions, my facade crumbling in the storm.

The person who was supposed to shield me from pain had become the very source of my emotional tempest, leaving me vulnerable and exposed to the raw elements of heartbreak.

My bag slipped from my grasp as I reached the bus stop. Tears streamed down my face, a bitter realization settling in—I hated that I was wasting my tears on a girl like her.

But there was nothing I could do. I sank to my knees, losing control over my emotions. I cried harder, feeling the weight of despair, with no one around to console me.

Until, I felt a soft hand over my cheek, delicately wiping off my tears. To my surprise, it was someone I never expected. My enemy?

I stood up, quickly grabbing my bag and attempting to leave the place

I stood up, quickly grabbing my bag and attempting to leave the place. She saw me crying, damn it..!

She would surely use this against me, turning my vulnerability into her weapon for mockery.

But then, a hand firmly grabbed my wrist, stopping me in my tracks. "Running away from this won't help you," she said.

Not bothering to turn back, I remained firm. "Stop that, and don't you dare tell anyone about this." All of a sudden, raindrops splattered across my face.

Turning towards the sky, I realized that it's going to rain. "Fuck!" I cursed and hurried towards the bus stop, under the roof.

But as I looked for her, she was standing there, staring at me. "What are you doing? Come here." I yelled as the rain started pouring, and she got drenched.