02 | Who's That?

BTS members entered the classroom with Blackpink's bags in their hands. Never did they pondered that they'll get to this worth after entering this college.

"You better focus on your work rather than focusing on me." Rosé authorised Jimin who had his gaze precise upon her. The inflame he felt was irresistible.

"You don't know me yet. You're inviting the worst trouble on yourself."

"Are you deaf? And also, don't stare at me with those eyes." Jisoo had been provoking Jin harshly.

"I'll make sure that you don't dare to open your mouth infront of me."

"What a useless fellow! Can't even hold my bag properly." Jennie snapped at Taehyung who was evoked for her. He felt extreme grudges with this woman.

"This little bird is flying alot. After I unveil my identity, I'll trap you in my cage."

"Cease your gaze away from me." Lisa commanded and Jungkook fumed with anger. Only if he could tell her, what power he holds in this world.

"So, you really dare to defy that attitude infront of me? Don't worry, I'll make it better after I render you your lesson."

BTS serenely nodded and went away. "You didn't tell us that we'll have to go through this." Suga merely exclaimed to Namjoon, who sighed in response.

"Do you think I knew it either?" Namjoon cried out. The Mafia Kings sighed heavily, feeling the urge to destroy these girls. But that wasn't possible!

Suddenly, someone banged their table. Moving their stare towards them, it was a group of 9 boys.

"Why're you staring at my love?" One of them exclaimed, making BTS frown upon it. They were unaware about what they were talking about?

"Who?" Taehyung questioned, making the other one glare at him with fierce eyes. "Jennie! Kim Jennie, you dork!" He shrieked, escalating his voice.

In all these years, this was the only time when someone raised his voice against Taehyung. His heart inflamed, feeling the compulsion to avoid shooting this man right away.

"You got it wrong, bro." He fake smiled before uttering his clout. "So, you're telling us that we're wrong?" The man had his veins popping out.

"I guess, that's what he meant." Suga's obvious, offensive statement made another one look at him furiously. Holding his collar, the man hauled Suga upwards, making him tiptoes.

"Don't try to pull out your unwanted words." He solely uttered. Jungkook stood up, in defence of his hyung. Pushing the other man with the least force possible.

"Why're you creating such a scene?" Jin argued, checking on Suga. But Min Yoongi, he had another plans. His eyes were locked upon someone, who dared to touch him.

"Caught someone who desperately needs my guidance. Don't worry, I'm good at it."

One of them raised his hand averse to Jin until, someone held it. All the heads turned back only to spot Blackpink. Jisoo pushed his hand backwards, clasping his collar.

"How many times do I need to apprise you that I don't like you back, Suho?" Jisoo warned him to repeat it once again but the shameless man was unbothered.

"But I like you! You'll have to like me back." He ordered.

"What if she doesn't? What can you do?" Rosé interrupted when suddenly she felt someone grabbing her waist, causing her to gasp.

"Chanyeol? Stay away!" She pushed him but he just snickered at her attempt. "I won't. What can you do?" He debated when suddenly, Suddenly, she delivered a punch to his face.

"I can do this. Want more?" He was rendered speechless, too preoccupied with hissing in pain.Rosé kneaded her hands, determined to defeat this man.

"You know what, we never wanted to insult you like this. But that was the only option left." Jennie came up with her insolent tongue. "I can bear it for you, baby." She heard him as she rolled her eyes.

"Do you lack brain, Kai?" She played a crude joke on him which was basically the reality causing Kai to swiftly shift away from her.

Lisa clenched her fists looking at Suho who still had the courage to look at Jisoo. Suddenly, someone held her wrist in his grasp.

"That might hurt." Yanking his hand away harshly, she caused everyone to gasp.

"You better not test my patience, Sehun. I already had enough of it." Her voice was gruff and deep but that seemed to have no effect on Sehun. "Woah, woah! Chill, my girl."

"Enough! That's enough of your shit." Jisoo exclaimed, getting fed up of the situation.

"Better not talk to us anymore." Rosé threatened as her eyes darkened at the statement.

"We're not someone who'll handle your nonsense." Jennie verbalized, knocking off the thought of dating her in Kai's mindset.

"Keep your infuriating ass away from us." Lisa enunciated her words, making it crystal clear that she had no mercy abandoned in her.

Pushing away the EXO members, they took their seats infront of the Mafia Kings. The Mafia Kings, who had watched this scenario infront of their eyes, were dumbfounded.

They had no idea what just happened but in a matter of sense, they knew that EXO were someone related to Blackpink.

Thinking all this, they forgot that they had been staring at Blackpink for too long. "What?" Jennie quired, bringing them back to this world.

They shrugged it off, focused on the lecture that was gonna start soon. But little did they knew, there was someone staring at them with fierce eyes.

"Aren't they too much?" Suho asked, staring at Jisoo in an inappropriate manner. "Ofcourse, they got too much attitude in them." Chanyeol glared.

"But we're experts at destroying attitude." All of them turned towards Kai who uttered this. "Let's show them, what we can do." Sehun lured into the conversation.

Kneading their hands together, they smuggled a dirty smile at the girls. Something was wrong with their mindset.

______________________________

GOOD BYEEE!