24 | Endless Love?

Jin sat by the riverside, contemplating the scars etched on his body, a representative to the battles he fought within himself

The wounds, evidence of his struggle to let go, to find comfort in the view before him. Her face haunted his thoughts, a constant reminder of the love that seemed to slip away.

Love, not a mere attraction but a profound connection, had led him to surrender his world, only to witness it shatter in the end.

Hiding his face in his palms, he feared the prospect of losing love once more, the pain etched across his features.

In the midst of his breakdown, a warmth enveloped his shoulder, as if a comforting hand rested there.

Opening his eyes, he discovered a little girl standing before him. "Oppa, why are you crying?" She innocently inquired.

A smile, tainted with tear-filled eyes, crossed his lips as he replied, "I realised how unworthy of love and happiness I am. I was just letting out my emotions."

She gasped, shaking her head with disappointment. "Why would you say that? You're so handsome, so talented, so cute, so sweet. What makes you think that?" Disbelief laced her words as she sought to unravel his self-doubt.

"But you just met me. How do you know I'm so good?" He questioned, his confusion evident. She scratched the back of her head, grappling with the unexpected challenge.

"What happened? Why have you become so silent?" Suspicion lingered in his inquiry, prompting her to confront the mystery of her own words.

With a face-palm, she shouted towards a pillar, "Unnie, I don't know how to answer now. You didn't include this question in my script."

Panic laced her voice as she desperately tried to contact her unnie. Turning back, he frowned, catching the hint of secrecy.

 Turning back, he frowned, catching the hint of secrecy