21 | Won't Give Up?

DON'T SKIP IT! READ IT IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR TEARS IN THE END OF THE BOOK.

So, how're you all? Fine, I hope. Well, this is something which I wanna tell y'all from a long time. DON'T YOU DARE READ THE CHAPTER WITHOUT VOTING EVER AGAIN.

Am I threatening y'all..? Consider me doing that to all of you. I ain't complaining, to be honest. A heartful thanks to all the ones who vote and comment on the chapters.

But the ones, who don't bother doing that... WHAT MAKES YOU SO BUSY THAT YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE THE TIME TO PRESS A SINGLE BUTTON?

Don't get me wrong, there are multiple readers who actually bother to comment, take time to appreciate and I seriously love y'all with all my heart. Wish I could hug you through the screen, Buddy..!

Now, why not play a game?
Atleast 90% of y'all want happy ending, don't you?
Hmm, but what if it doesn't gets a happy ending?

So, the game is simple. You'll vote on my chapters and I'll give you what you want.

Deal?

You'll be informed when I feel satisfied by the response but till then, don't hesitate to press your finger upon that STAR.

Also, if I don't get what I want, you know what will happen. (Damn, I never knew I was so good at threatening.)

THE GAME BEGINS..! BEST OF LUCK, READERS :)

×–

Closing the door hastily behind me, I sprinted until I stumbled upon a serene green park

Taking a seat on a weathered bench, I questioned my own vulnerability. Why am I struggling to acknowledge my emotions?

Even resisting seems meaningless; they're formidable, superior to me. Just a few more days until I ascend to Mafia Queen, and then their reign will cease.

But for now, in this uncertain situation, what can I do? Gripping my hair tightly, I let my tears fall onto my lap.

Feeling a gentle touch on my head, I looked up to find him there – the person I least wanted to see.