04 | Detention?

The halls were busy with the rush of students. They had been sprinting through the hallway.

As soon as Taehyung opened his locker, he sighed with disbelief. Masking his anger, he diverted his attention upon his task.

Jennie glanced at him and tumbled her already ruffled hair. "Hey, Loser!" She addressed him but he ignored it.

"What the fuck, Dude? I'm talking to you." She inquires in an arrogant drawl, eyebrows raised. "Me?" Taehyung appealed and she exhaled exhausted.

"Ofcourse! Who else is the loser other than you?" She mocked with a smirk, her eyes blinked mischievously. Hands on her hips, she waited for his reply.

But he didn't bother to give her the reply. He simply turned back, moving away. She frowned upon his disappearing figure. "Whatever. You can't escape so easily."

"Seriously? Your face early morning?" Rosé shook her head in dismay. Jimin's grip tightened on his locker door when he heard her voice.

"It'll be a bad day for sure." He still didn't bother to look at her, he was determined upon his action. "How dare you ignore me, Failure?" She hauled him, making him confront her.

But that still didn't had any effect on him. He shrugged off her hand from his shoulder, pushing her softly.

"Doesn't matters, how much you try but you still won't be able to dodge off." She was optimistic but didn't knew the upcoming danger.

Engaged in conversation, Jin & Jungkook walked into the hallway. Jungkook felt a tap on his shoulder, both of them swiftly turn around.

Turning back, he faced her. "How's everything going after yesterday's insult?" Lisa's question had him burning with wrath.

"I don't guess, you should raise that question." Jin mildly articulated, Jisoo raised her eyebrows in response. "Don't tell us what we should do and what not."

Jungkook's peace was ruptured, doesn't matters whatever he does but she won't let him live peacefully. Talking about Jin, behind that sweet smile was the violent Demon.

Jin & Jungkook bowed slightly, apologising before leaving. "Don't you think that they just tried to escape?" Jisoo rubbed her chin softly, in deep thought.

"Well, that's true but these tricks won't work." Lisa responded efficiently, brushing her hand through her hair.

-×-

"Shit! Don't tell me, it's late again." Jennie questioned worriedly, glancing towards Rosé who had her mouth stuffed with burger.

"Don't worry! I already did my work." Lisa responded with a proud smirk. "What do you mean?" Jisoo was confused, along with other two.

"Well, Mr. Choi has already been locked inside the staff room." Lisa props up her chin on her hand, gazing lazily towards the surroundings.

"That's my girl!" Jennie proudly exclaimed until, they heard an announcement.

"Kim Jisoo, Kim Jennie, Roseanne Park and Lalisa Manoban. In the Chief Authority Room, right now!"

And that's when they realised, one of the school sweeper heard them talking on this matter. "Come on, time to handle another drama." Jisoo invited with a sarcastic smile.

"I didn't finish my burger yet." Rosé pouted, Jennie face-palmed. "Seriously, Chae?" Lisa disputed with a done look.

At the end, they had to drag Rosé with them.