19 | Mystery?

"Long time has passed, finally, I'll get my victory over you. You're falling in every trap I lay down for you." She whispered to herself, smiling with pride.

"I hate you, not only because you wanna rule over everyone. But also for your past deeds. She was the one who broke your heart so, why're you punishing the world on it?" Disappointed, she shook her head.

"Don't worry, Hell awaits. The comfort you seek is the very trap pulling you into the danger zone." Her hushed whisper drained away the positivity.

"I, The Dark Mirage, am coming for you, Kim Seokjin. The reign over everyone ends now." Her gaze lifted from her lap, meeting the darkness before her with unwavering determination.

" Her gaze lifted from her lap, meeting the darkness before her with unwavering determination

Kim Jisoo — Dark Mirage

• Belongs to: The Scarlett Shadows
• Group Contains: 4 members
• Position: Boss/ Mastermind/ Interrogator/ Planner
• Considered Enemy: The Fiery Melody ~ Kim Seokjin

The door behind her swung open, and from the footsteps, she already recognized who it was.

"Void Whisper, I hope you're here with good news. 'Cause I won't tolerate the bad ones." The girl behind her smirked.

"Boss, I excel at my work. I know you'd never tolerate any bad news." She replied, placing her laptop on the nearby desk.

"I've successfully installed all the hidden cameras over their territories." The room brimmed with intensity. "What's that blood on your shirt?" Jisoo questioned, glancing towards her shirt.

"Gruesomely murdered two of the invaders. Maybe, because of that." Unbothered, she firmly replied.

"Okay then, you may leave." Jisoo ordered and the girl bowed before leaving. While walking in the hallway, the lights were dim, darkness had accompanied her as her steps synchronised together.

"This game is thrilling, isn't it? While I remain hidden in the shadows, I see you clearly, yet you perceive me as nothing more than a fleeting breeze." Her presence grappled with Mystery.

"My realm is something you can never unfold. This time, it isn't me who's chasing you. It's you, Park Jimin. I'll sway myself with light, but you'll be kept in darkness."