28 | EXO's Game Plan?

[I Desperately Need Some Ideas For The Next Chapter. If You Can Help, Please Message Me Personally Or Comment. You'll Be Credited For It Too.]

"All along, you held the upper hand in this twisted game. Yet, here we are at the moment of our win."

He chuckled menacingly, his laughter reverberating alongside the three ominous figures surrounding him.

"You sought this, now brace for it." Kai declared, securing the final knot with an evil step towards his plan.

A sudden wave of water jolted them awake, revealing a grim reality. Bound in a dimly-lit room, they confronted four enigmatic figures in black hoodies, faces obscured by masks, their weapons stained with blood.

The seven captives, battered and drenched in their own blood, were oblivious to the impending doom.

"This is your blood, in case you're wondering." Chanyeol sneered, his smirk accentuating the ominous atmosphere.

As the masks were lifted, revealing familiar faces, a collective hatred filled the air within itself. EXO stared at the seven figures, who scare the world but now, are helpless in front of them.

«Kim Namjoon»
«Kim Seokjin»
«Min Yoongi»
«Jung Hoseok»
«Park Jimin»
«Kim Taehyung»
«Jeon Jungkook»
“Yes, it's BTS”

Tensions escalated when Taehyung growled, attempting to break free from his restraints.

Kai's taunts only helped fuel the frustration. "Calm down, Taehyung. This won't help you." Kai provocatively goaded.

In the midst of the chaos, Yoongi demanded answers. "What do you want from us?" He yelled, seeking clarity from the unexpected adversaries.

Suho, with a sly smile, addressed the Rap Line. "Oh, how unfortunate. You three aren't even our intended prey, yet here you are, bound."

Sehun, adopting a fake expression of pity, added, "The game is reaching its conclusion, and everyone must meet their end."

As Hoseok voiced his frustration, attempting to break free from the ropes, Jungkook remained lost in his thoughts, perhaps contemplating the unfolding situation.

Sehun, reveling in the chaos, delivered a brutal kick to Jungkook's stomach, eliciting a painful spurt of blood.

With a sinister smirk, Sehun then crouched down, positioning himself in front of Jungkook. "Wondering how you got here? Let's take a recap." He taunted.

«Flashback»

"I enjoyed it, Hyung. You should've arrived early." Jimin teased, attempting to incite a reaction from Yoongi.

"I was busy with my girlfriend anyways. Got no time for these parties." Yoongi nonchalantly replied.

Taehyung, always ready for banter, chimed in, "What were you doing with her?" His teasing tone hung in the air.

"I was busy fucking her. Any issues?" Yoongi bluntly retorted, earning a smack from Jin. Yoongi shrugged it off. "They asked for it, and I wasn't planning to tell them anytime soon anyway."

Namjoon's voice thundered, "Why the hell did you stop?" The driver, fear etched on his face, pointed ahead at two ominous black cars blocking the path.

The Mafia Kings, seasoned in chaos, observed EXO emerging. Sehun rapped sharply on Jungkook's window, who brushed him off, absorbed in his phone.

"Keep pretending, and I'll be enjoying Lisa's company tonight." Sehun's voice, dripping with menace, reached Jungkook's ears. Reluctantly, Jungkook rolled down the window, unwittingly inviting danger.