01 | Moment We Met!

[This Chapter Has Been Re-Written.]

"So, how do you wanna die?" The voice quired Jack, who had his hands and legs tied. "I beg you. Leave me." He pleaded but earned a playful chuckle from the torture partners.

"Do you really think it would help you?" The same individual disputed, staring deeply inside Jack's soul.

"And if you do, you deserve death." The other one exclaimed, thrusting the knife inside Jack's body.

With a loud howl, he was dead. And the torture partners high-fived, feeling proud when suddenly the door opened.

Someone entered, he had his hands inside his pockets. Eyes had been wandering in search of someone, halted steps ahead made him look even hotter.

"Taehyung? Jungkook? Do I really need to tell you twice? Can't you understand at once?" The male seemed firm which made the younger ones furrow their eyebrows.

"Jimin, why're you being so imperious?" Taehyung questioned, making Jimin look at him with his stern gaze.

"You'll get to know." Was the only thing he uttered. "Care to elaborate?" Jungkook raised his question, Jimin looked at him and sighed.

"No." He spoke and went out of the room. The younger ones followed him. Moving through the gloomy hallway, all had a deep thought.

"Don't you know, what the mission actually is?" Jimin inquired about the younger ones being easy-going. To his question, the younger ones shook their heads making him chuckle.

"That's why you're acting like that. Don't worry, it won't take you time to enrage yourself."

And guess what..? His prediction turned out to be true.

As soon as the younger ones heard about the mission, they didn't seem pleased at all. Banging his hand upon the table with a tremendous impact, Jungkook stood up.

"So, you're telling us to disclose ourselves as nerds? That too in a freaking college?" Jungkook had been riled up by the fact of faking his personality.

"Will you speak something or stand like that? Speak up!" Taehyung demanded his answer from their manager, Mr. Lee. But he had no answer to their questions.

"You better follow my instructions. I'm your manager and that's it." He tried to close the topic but miserably failed on doing that. "What if we don't? Do you have someone stronger than us?" Suga's bold question made the manager sigh in defeat.

But soon, he smuggled a smile at the Mafia Kings. "Are you even aware of the reason you're doing this?" He questioned, still smiling.

"I don't guess, you told it to us." Hoseok answered to which the manager smirked. "It's because, you'll have your worst enemies there. Wanna try it?"

Listening to this statement, The Mafia Kings fell into the trap. Gawking at eachother, they shared a look. "It's good that you told us beforehand. We're ready." Jin, the eldest one assured leaving no doubts or remarks.

-×-

Next Day

Time: 8:54 AM

At The Hanyang University, Seoul

The Gate of The University opened. Four Girls entered through it.