32 | The End?

As he approached the venue, tears continued to stream down his face, a palpable dread gripping his heart at the mere thought of facing her

Every step felt like a burden, for he knew deep down that he was the architect of his own torment.

With a trembling voice, he whispered into the silence, "Will you ever find it in your heart to forgive me?" Each word weighed heavy with regret, as he desperately yearned for forgiveness.

Summoning every ounce of strength he had left, he pressed forward, driven by an undeniable need to reach her side.

For she wasn't just "someone" to him; she was the very essence of his existence, the beacon of light in his darkest hours.

The mere thought of losing her was an unbearable prospect he refused to entertain.

As he finally laid eyes upon the venue, his gaze locked onto her figure on stage, her tear-stained face illuminated by the harsh stage lights.

His heart shattered at the sight of her pain, and with a surge of raw emotion, he cried out, "Angel!"

In that moment, time seemed to stand still as she turned towards him, her eyes widening in disbelief at the sight before her.

Bloodied and battered, he stood at the gate, a living representation to the agony he had endured. "I need you." He pleaded, his voice cracking with emotion, tears mingling with the stains of blood on his cheeks.

Unable to contain her own emotions any longer, she rushed towards him, ignoring Chanyeol's presence beside her as she yanked away his hands.

Chanyeol stood in silent observation as the dramatic scene unfolded before him. She rushed to Jimin's side, her touch a lifeline amidst the chaos, urging him to meet her gaze.

With tear-stained eyes, he complied, his wounded face felt like a canvas for blood and miserable expression.

In a wordless exchange of emotions, Jimin's bloodied hand tenderly brushed against her cheek as he pulled her into a desperate embrace.

"I missed you, please, don't leave me." He pleaded, his voice trembling with fear of abandonment, clinging to her as if she were his last hope.

But Chanyeol's disdainful interruption shattered the fragile moment. "Cheap romance." He scoffed, his actions swift as he commanded his guards to intervene.

Despite Jimin's fierce resistance, the guards forcibly tore her away from him, dragging her back towards the stage where Chanyeol stood.

Helpless and vulnerable, Jimin's grip faltered as a sudden blow struck his stomach, sending him crashing to the ground in agony.

Gasping for breath, he watched in despair as they forcefully separated him from her, his heartache echoing in the silent void left in her absence.

With her standing once again beside Chanyeol, Jimin was left alone, broken, a silent testament to the cruel reality of their circumstances.