15 | Moments?

Jimin & Rosé sat side by side, relishing the shared moment

Jimin & Rosé sat side by side, relishing the shared moment. She couldn't resist the urge to ask, "Why didn't anyone come to greet you?"

"They're all cowards," he scoffed, a hint of pride in his tone. "Oh, truly? You don't strike me as that intimidating," she casually retorted, her words carrying a subtle disagreement.

He fixed his gaze on her, disbelief evident in his eyes. "I'm not intimidating?" She shook her head. A smirk played on his lips as he inched closer.

"Am I truly not intimidating?" In truth, she felt a surge of nervousness. As his hand rested on her thigh, the intensity of the moment heightened.

She gasped, attempting to pull away his hand, but his grip remained firm. As she scratched him with her nails, he hissed in pain. "What the hell was that?" He exclaimed in fury.

"That's what happens when you cross a line, dear. I don't permit unwarranted touches." She said, proudly winking.

Unfazed, he raised his eyebrows and once again, placed his hand on her thigh.

This time, when Rosé tried to scratch him, it had no effect. "I don't need your permission for such things. I can do what I want." He declared.

Before she could respond, an interruption came. "Why don't you two go for dance?" The voice belonged to Eun-Jeong. Rosé was taken aback. "No, I'm not in the mood to dance."

"Alright then, play the song. We're going," Jimin replied, disregarding Rosé's reluctance. She stared at him in disbelief.

"I also said something," she asserted arrogantly. "And I didn't listen to you," he nonchalantly retorted.

Eun-Jeong walked away, and soon, the notes of a romantic song filled the air. Jimin rose, adjusting his suit.

Extending his hand, he said, "C'mon Angel, let's have a little fun." His eyes carried a soft warmth. She took his hand, and together they made their way towards the dance floor.

On the dance floor, the atmosphere shifted as the romantic melody enveloped them. Jimin and Rosé swayed in sync, the world around them fading into the background.

His hand firmly held hers, guiding her through the gentle movements of the dance. As they moved gracefully, the chemistry between them became palpable.

Jimin's gaze never wavered from Rosé, and her eyes mirrored the enchantment of the moment.

The onlookers couldn't help but be captivated by the undeniable connection that unfolded before them.

The song reached its crescendo, and Jimin twirled Rosé, she couldn't hide her smile and smiled out wide. And seeing that twinkling sight of Rosé smiling, Jimin subtly smiled too.

As soon as the audience saw Jimin smile, they all gasped. But he was unbothered. He was unbothered 'bout his power, his presence. It was only her.

That captivating figure took all of his attention, and both of them looked lost. As soon as his hand brushed over her waist, he heard her laugh.