16 | TWICE?

Another day, another headache. As the Blackpink girls stepped into the college, their presence seemed to irk him. "Why can't they just disappear?"

Enter the four boys of EXO. "Rosé, why didn't you answer my call yesterday? Ignoring your supposed fiancé now?" Chanyeol pouted.

"Chanyeol, you're not my fiancé, and even if you were, I have the right to choose when to answer. Don't make a fuss over a phone call." She retorted, annoyance evident in her tone.

Chanyeol's gaze intensified as he closed the distance with Rosé. "You still have the nerve, huh?" he challenged. "Of course I do. You're nobody to me," she declared, pushing him away.

Meanwhile, Suho intercepted, addressing Jisoo about an Instagram post. "Jisoo, what's with this post? How could you go out without my permission?"

"Save it. Don't pretend like you genuinely care," Jisoo retorted. Suho persisted, "I do care about you. I love you." His shameless confession hung in the air, leaving Jisoo exasperated.

"Don't you dare label it as love. It's your obsession, Suho. Put an end to it. Why are you putting me through this?" Jisoo questioned with a mix of frustration and disbelief.

Sehun intervened, "Let's cut to the chase. We're enjoying in it. Watching you all suffer brings us immense satisfaction."

Disappointment etched across the girls' faces as Sehun's revelation hung in the air.

Before anyone could speak, thunderous cheers and applause echoed through the hall. Turning around, they found BTS, the Vocal Line, surrounded by enthusiastic girls.

Abandoning EXO, the girls gravitated towards BTS. Upon closer inspection, it was evident that these boys, once perceived as nerds, had undergone a transformation.

 Upon closer inspection, it was evident that these boys, once perceived as nerds, had undergone a transformation