14 | Event?

[Want 2 Chapters?]

As soon as the venue arrived, Jin descended the car meanwhile, Jisoo got tangled up with the tension of her gown

Struggling to move out, she huffed with disappointment. Unexpectedly, the door swung open and stood there Jin, ready to assist her.

He let out a helping hand at her, she gazed at him and then at this hand. Truth to be told, she hesitated at first and that didn't went unnoticed by Jin.

"Oh, relax. I promise, I'm not a monster... atleast for you." He sarcastically uttered, smiling at his own thought.

She delicately embraced his hand, tugging it softly. Moving inside, she noticed the dim lights which casted the shadows of the Mafia Mates.

The air hummed with an aura of darkness. Guests were all covered with secrecy, less conversation, almost no laughter and warmth was held in there.

The Underworld wasn't a place to enjoy, it was a place of crime and dread. No one ever cared about anyone's feelings, and emotions held no space in their hearts.

The enigmatic charm was held over the place but the moment everyone spotted The Fiery Melody, Kim Seokjin, then it all went silent.

It wasn't anything surprising for Jisoo, she already knew about the power his presence held. Someone came in their way, Jisoo secretly rolled her eyes after recognising him.

Eun-Jeong, the event manager. "Ah, look who decided to grace is with his presence. Mafia King ~ The Fiery Melody." He announced, forwarding his hand for a handshake.

Jin accepted it, maintaining the rough expression. Soon, Eun-Jeong noticed Jisoo, she forcefully smiled. "And her..." He stopped, smile faded away as he gazed suspiciously.

"Mirage?" That didn't end up well. His question angered Jin. "Stop that..! How many times should I tell you to not say that name infront of me?"

Meanwhile, Jisoo was astonished. How's that possible? Eun-Jeong took his steps back. "Sorry, she looks familiar." He replied, his head was hung low.

"No, she doesn't. Don't forget who I'm, Eun-Jeong. Say her name again and I'll forget who you're to me." The visible threat laced his words, clenching his fists with anger.

"Mind introducing me to her?" Eun-Jeong immediately tried to change the topic. "She's my girlfriend - Kim Jisoo." Jin quietly introduced, intensely gazing.

"But you don't seem like a couple." He observed, the distance between them didn't justify their words. And Jin immediately pulled her close.