Chapter 54

When Yukiji woke up, she felt strange. Maybe it was because of the stress she had been under. In Enie's Lobby, she had used her devil power again and again and overexerted herself. She probably hadn't really rested on Water 7. The excitement of seeing Nova again and then fleeing from her was probably the result of her condition.

Slowly and with great effort, Yukiji heaved herself out of bed and already realized how weak her body had become. She wasn't seasick, you would have noticed that a long time ago. "I'll be fine..." she thought to herself and got up.

There was a small washbasin in her room, which she walked towards and turned on the water. Franky had installed very good pipes to keep the water clean.

After briefly washing her face, Yukiji changed her clothes as she hadn't felt like it the night before. She hadn't even looked at herself in the mirror because she didn't feel like doing anything today anyway. She left her pink hair loose and would probably get a headache if she did her usual hairstyle.

Yawning slightly, Yukiji made her way to the door and was glad that Franky hadn't put any stairs in her room. Her stomach growled slightly, which was why she hoped that Sanji had already made her a proper breakfast. 

"How do you look?" Zoro asked when he spotted the younger girl first as she sat down opposite him. "Didn't sleep well..." she mumbled, not wanting to say that she felt like total shit.

"No wonder, with everything that's happened." Sanji intervened and immediately put a cup of tea out for her. After all, he knew his sister and knew that she didn't need coffee to wake her up.

"Can you give me...", Yukiji began to say and immediately smelled the delicious aroma of freshly made pancakes decorated with a few fruits. Moved by this, her lips quivered, which she pulled together in a slight pout and looked at her brother with watery eyes. He grinned slightly with his cigarette and knew that she was showing her gratitude. She hadn't had this breakfast for a long time. Sanji wanted to do something good for her after she had given them a clear path through Enie's Lobby.

Yukiji slowly began to eat and was actually looked at strangely by many. Not because she had already started, but because she didn't dig in like Luffy usually did.

The two shared this trait and even Luffy found her current behavior funny. Only Sanji, Robin and Chopper could guess why she was doing it. As a princess, Yukiji was shown that you had to behave at a table. Also that you should eat slowly without even spilling. But even for these three, things got a little strange when Yukiji bent over slightly. As a princess, you had to sit up straight and she didn't.

"Ey, Chopper!" scolded Zoro lightly as he must have noticed. He didn't show it often, but he had been watching Yukiji long enough to slowly know what she was like. "Give her something to chew on after dinner." he grumbled, causing Yukiji to look at him.

"Something...for power?" Chopper asked confused and his eyes widened. Yes, of course! Yukiji had pushed her body to the limit. She could have freed herself in Enie's Lobby otherwise. "Aye!" he called out, which Yukiji found incredibly cute.

"Thank you, Sanji." she smiled and felt his hand on her head. "Not for that." he grinned and was glad that she had shown her quiet side since this trip. In the past, she had always been active when it came to her free time. She had always been denied this during the visits, which was why she had felt thwarted.

He was a little pleased that it was the opposite here with the crew. She shouldn't use her energy every day and all the time like Luffy. Her body wouldn't be able to take it. Having energy was good, but you should also allow yourself to rest.

"I'm going to lie down again." Yukiji said, which no one took offense to. "I'll bring you something later, Yukiji-hime!" grinned Chopper. "All right." she smiled at him.

"Oii! Why do you always call her that?!" Zoro grumbled at the reindeer. "Is it because that marine called her that?!" Chopper swallowed briefly. "No...but...I think...it suits her..." he swallowed to have an excuse.

Yukiji just shook his head in amusement. If only he knew that Aokiji and Chopper were right about the name, his and the others' eyes would fall out.

Arriving at the door, Yukiji stopped as she felt a new sensation in her chest. Tensely, she gripped the wood that had touched her hand on the way out. Sweat trickled down her forehead as the warmth slowly rose inside her.

"Yukiji?" Usopp asked anxiously, his eyes fixed in that direction. "I...well me..." she began to speak, swaying slightly as she felt lightheaded for a moment.

And just then, Yukiji could no longer stand on her feet and toppled backwards and was barely caught by Sanji. "Oii!" he called to her briefly and recognized the blush on her face. It was clear that Yukiji had fallen ill.