Chapter 37

The conversation with Zoro had really done Yukiji good. However, she had spoken and he had hardly given any answers. But having someone to talk to without being judged was good for her. Or just having someone who listened to you and you could get rid of your frustrations and thoughts.

Yukiji was also good at talking to Chopper about everything. Also with Sanji, who always encouraged her. Especially when it came to Nova, Sanji was the best help because he knew her too. It wasn't a problem with the other members either. There was a lot that everyone had to talk about. Yukiji was able to talk to Nami about clothes, to Robin about historical things that she was able to find out because of her work and even to Usopp, although with him it was always just funny because he always lied.

As for Luffy. Yukiji could just talk to him about food, which would get the others excited. Something neither of them could understand at all.

"I see an island!" shouted Yukiji, who stood in the crow's nest and took over the search for an island. Something that Usopp or often Zoro had done. Nami had said a few minutes ago that the log port was pointing in one direction. The air and wind had also neutralized and remained constant. A sign that an island was approaching.

"Do you see anything to eat there!?" asked Luffy first, who was sitting on the lamb's head. His favorite spot since the crew received the Flying Lamp. "Hmm, no, I don't see anything!" Yukiji called down.

"Stop thinking about the food!" Nami shouted, annoyed. "What's there?" Sanji asked, smoking. Could there be a reference to the All-Blue there?

"Until the log port saves the island, we can look around." said Nami, pointing at the compass. After all, she didn't know how long they had to be here. Minutes, hours, days or longer?

"Then I'll look around for materials for my weapon!" grinned Yukiji, who suddenly appeared on the deck and startled everyone. No one had seen or heard her come down from the crow's nest. She had probably simply used the wind for her own benefit, which was hardly noticeable here.

"Don't scare us like that!" Zoro shouted at the younger girl, who briefly looked at him questioningly and then ignored him. It wasn't her fault that no one noticed.

"Let's go find food instead." said Luffy. "No, I need a new fan. Usopp told me what he needed to strengthen everything." , Yukiji simply spoke to the captain, which somehow made Zoro angry. How could Yukiji be so bold and just ignore him!?

Nami annoyed him every time she gave an order because everyone was too stupid to do something and got lost. But he wouldn't have thought that Yukiji could piss him off just as much.