Chapter 34

As it turned out, it really wasn't a good idea. After the crew of an old knight on a strange Pegasus had helped them, they came to an old woman who said they could pass through the gate without giving any money. Well, she had everyone fooled, which is why the police got onto them.

Conis, who was actually quite nice, just like her father, had given Yukiji a strange feeling. And Yukiji was proved right. Because when Conis had asked Nami to set sail and weigh anchor, an oversized crab appeared, which had grabbed the Merry and sped off.

Everyone on the ship was present except for Luffy, Sanji and Usopp, who were still with Coni's father discussing something. Not a good sign when you get separated.

After several minutes, the crab had set the ship on an altar and left. They were now standing in the middle of a forest with a lake in it. 

"So...where are we?" asked Yukiji when she had looked at everything.

According to Nami, it wasn't good to be on this island. Apparently, the angelic people called this place God Island. An area that you were not allowed to enter, otherwise God Enel would kill you. Also my good sign.

"We should have a look around." Robin said thoughtfully. "Until the others come looking for us, which I'm sure they will, it wouldn't hurt if we looked for a way out of here."

Robin wasn't wrong. It would be good if they knew their way around here a little better. "Nah then, what are we waiting for." said Zoro, who had already prepared himself. Robin would go with him anyway, that was clear from her statement. As a medical scientist, this place was certainly very exciting.

"I'm coming with you!" Nami decided. "Maybe I'll find some gold here." she grinned. Once again, typical of Nami. When it came to something like this, she was always there.

"Chopper, you take care of the ship, will you?" the orange-haired girl asked the reindeer, who probably wouldn't go with her. "I'll do my best!" he said, looking at Zoro, who had grabbed a vine.

"How are things with you, Yukiji?" Robin asked the younger girl, who was now becoming thoughtful. On the one hand, she would like to look around here and find a way out. On the other hand, Chopper was alone here. If there was an attack, he would be completely lost.

"I'll stay here with Chopper. If anything should happen, I can help him protect the ship." she smiled now and Zoro looked at her a little longer than usual. Was he worried?

"We're relying on you." smiled Nami, who had accepted this decision. Chopper was strong with his various forms, but Yukiji would really be a great help to him.

They could also try to repair the ship a little. It had been somewhat damaged by the crab and the way to Skypia. "If the others come looking for us and arrive here, they'll see that we're all right." Yukiji added with a smile.

Zoro could now be heard clearing his throat several times as he concentrated. Yukiji didn't know why. Having collected himself and looked briefly at Yukiji once more, Zoro felt ready. He could leave the two of them on this ship with peace of mind. What was going to happen?

Gripping the vine tightly, Zoro exhaled. He crouched briefly before pushing off from the ship and flying over the water. Yukiji could only hear a sound from him, which made her shake her head.

"Ohh, ohhhh!!!"