Chapter 39

Several noises could be heard at once, so Yukiji didn't know exactly where everyone was. So her meal would be canceled, that much was certain. So Sanji had to cook her a very good meal later to make it up to her. Although, certainly Luffy was the real culprit.

Just as Yukiji was about to turn the corner, some marines ran through on the next street. A path she shouldn't take now. So Yukiji ran in the opposite direction from where she came.

The civilians looked after the pink-haired woman, somewhat confused. It was strange that someone was running around with luggage and a gun. Especially since it was very strange for a woman.

The Vinsmoke's legs carried her on to the next intersection. From there it wouldn't take long for Yukiji to get to the ship. After all, this would be where the entire crew would be and they would set sail as soon as everyone was present again. One could only hope that the log port had already saved this island. It would be better.

Entering the intersection and ready to run into the next alley, the gray eyes looked into it, which led to the ship's dock. But before Yukiji could even set foot in it, an ice wall appeared in front of her and she crashed into it out of surprise. Where did this ice cream come from?

Quickly gathering himself, Yukiji turned towards the nearest alley. However, she looked directly into several faces of the Marines who had blocked her path. And this was also the case with the other three alleys. So she was trapped.

Yukiji bit his lower lip briefly. Nobody knew she was a pirate. So why was she surrounded and not allowed to leave? She hadn't said anything to anyone. Not even a salesperson. Yukiji was particularly careful because of her background anyway. Had Luffy spilled his beans? Had Usopp screamed out of panic and asked where she was?

"Shit.." hissed Yukiji, who now took her Aikido staff in her hands. She placed her purchases on the floor in front of the ice wall so that they were safe. After all, she had spent money on it.

"You're trapped. Yukiji Vinsmoke." said a man with dark hair who came out from between the soldiers. Yukiji could already tell from his uniform that he had to be an admiral. Wait, did he say Vinsmoke!?

"Who are you and how do you know my name?" Yukiji asked with narrowed eyes and got into a fighting stance to be prepared for anything.