Chapter 78

"Wuuiiiiii, look Novaaa!!! I'm a blowing cherry blossoooom treeeeee!" Yukiji shouted as she stood on the sand, her arms turned into the wind, stretched them high and gathered several cherry blossoms to represent her treetop. She moved her upper body slightly, which had triggered this very contraction.

Nova had actually intended to use her to improve her devil power a little. Especially because her ability to deal with her emotions was getting out of control. Nova had seen what had happened.

"Whooooooosh!" came out of Yukiji, who had been looking at Nova monotonously. She wasn't really thrilled about it, but she couldn't laugh about it either. Her arms were crossed because she didn't see any fascination in it, but her feelings were boiling inside, which she didn't want to show. How could Yukiji not take this training seriously?! Even Zoro took the monkeys seriously, the ones who had been beating him up over and over again.

"Ohhh and now, a raging storm appears, which brought them flowers from the treetop!" Yukiji now began to tell a story because she was actually bored. First the Vinsmoke had watched Zoro's training and almost drooled when she had looked at his muscles. 

Well, until Nova had stopped it, because Zoro had felt stalked, but somehow enjoyed it and she finally thought that she could train as well. But to be honest, Yukiji found Zoro more exciting. Although, training would actually help her. But she wasn't a pirate who preferred fighting. She only fought when she had to. And her previous strength was enough for that.

"And uooopaaah!" Yukiji shouted in extra panic, moving a little faster and letting the cherry blossoms fall or slide in several directions.

"The cherry blossom tree is losing its blossoms! But the heroine, Nova Adysson is here to the rescue!" Yukiji simply pulled her best friend into the whole thing, who now twitched her eyebrow. Her own wound hadn't healed yet, but Nova really couldn't hold back anymore and stood up.

The sand trickled down her pants, carried by Yukiji's wind. She was so focused on her story that she hadn't noticed anything at all. Not even that her cherry blossoms had chased the monkeys and Zoro and caused them a few scratches. Yukiji really had to be careful that her blossoms didn't hurt everyone all the time.

"The story of the cherry...Auaaaa!" Yukiji released her devil power to hold her head, which really hurt. Whimpering, she bit her lower lip. "Take the training first, Yukiji!" Nova yelled at her. On this island here, Yukiji really took a lot of hits.

"Nova..." whined Yukiji. "I'm not in the mood for this training. It's not for me..."

Inhaling and exhaling deeply, Nova looked down at her best friend. Yes, she knew that herself. "But it wouldn't do you any harm either. You almost killed people on Sabaody Archipelago. You couldn't control yourself because of your emotions. You really should get a grip on that."

Nova's voice was relatively calm compared to the other conversations they had had. Yukiji knew what she had almost done if Zoro couldn't calm her down. But she didn't really realize that it could really become a problem.

"Mhm..." Yukiji mumbled, giving in a little on the subject. "Nah well..but if I don't feel like it anymore, I'll stop."

"I know that. You are and always will be Yukiji." Nova grinned, not wanting to tell her that it was a princess trait. Because Nova knew very well that Yukiji never really wanted to make an effort. Even if she didn't want to have servants to do her work.