Chapter 101

Yukiji looked silently at her brother and her friend, who had been insulting each other and arguing for hours. He actually used words that only a nobleman would say. Not at all conspicuous. On the one hand, there was Sanji, who was freaking out about the relationship, but was somehow glad that Zoro had been by her side for two years. And on the other hand, there was Zoro, who defended himself with insults and told Sanji that he hadn't been able to protect Yukiji for two years.

During this time, Usopp and Brook had also appeared and had been greeted. Usopp had quietly reached out to Yukiji and asked what had caused the fight.

After Yukiji's confession, he lay on the floor in shock and couldn't believe the news. No one would have if Yukiji hadn't confessed.

"Oiiiii!!! Guuuuys!!!" roared Luffy, who was the last to arrive and had a new aura around him. It was probably because of everything that had happened to him.

"Luffy!" beamed Nami, causing Sanji to let go of Zoro. "Namiii-swuaaan! Good to seeee yoouuuu." he gushed. So he hadn't noticed anyone other than Zoro, whom he wanted to kill.

"You idiot!" Nami later scolded the captain, who, like Yukiji, had struck at dinner. Everyone here had talked about what had happened in those two years. And Luffy was the one who had received the most attention. When he told them about Ace, the whole crew was sad. Although Yukiji couldn't see his brother in Alabasta, she felt Luffy's pain.

"I guess there's nothing we can do." Robin said. Luffy's bounty had risen high. He just laughed and hoped to see Rayleigh soon to get to the next island.

"But we still have a problem." Franky said, nodding to Nami. She opened her newspaper and put it on the table.

Silence reigned in the group. "Huh?" asked Luffy, who had never really read the newspaper before. Not even on the women's island until the old woman held it out so that he heard about Ace's execution. How Sanji had freaked out when he had told him. He ended up on an island full of trannies, which had been nothing to him.

"Ooohohohohoooo Yukijiiii!!!" he shouted cheerfully when he had read everything. "Go on sooo!" he laughed at their bounty as Sanji slapped the table with his hand.

"There's nothing to laugh about, Luffy!" he shouted and some people looked at him in confusion. Only a few people here knew what Sanji didn't really know yet. At least not that Zoro and Mihawk knew.

"This is a great king! Yukiji has a big problem if she meets him again!" Luffy looked questioningly at the cook. "So? We're here to protect each other, aren't we?" he grinned now. If only he knew what the truth was.

"Sanji, it's all right. We won't meet again so soon. After all, we still have plans." Yukiji smiled, wanting to talk about the fish-people island.

"But..." "Oii, spoon wielder. If it comes to that, I'll protect her." Zoro said, which almost made Sanji want to snap again. "Yoouuu!"

"Although she can defend herself quite well on her own." Zoro added, thinking of the king's shaki. If Yukiji could control this ability and use it consciously, she would be able to fight her father on her own.

"Then we've settled that!" grinned Luffy, who had stood up and looked around. "Let's wait for Rayleigh and sail to the fish people's island!" he exclaimed with motivation, infecting everyone present.

He was absolutely right. After two years, they could finally sail there together and begin a new adventure in the new world. An adventure that probably had even more to it than the current one.