Chapter 13

Yukiji slowly opened her eyes as she remembered her childhood. It had been about nine years since she had lost Sanji and Nova. A time in which Yukiji had never forgotten them.

The ship she had found had not turned out to be as good as the young woman had thought. When she first woke up, her devil fruit had made itself known, and she didn't even know what the power of it was.

Now Yukiji had been sitting in the ship's dungeon ever since. Tied to two chains that were attached to her wrists. Her legs were bent slightly to the side to give her a more comfortable position. In addition, Yukiji was not often given anything to eat or drink.

They didn't want her to keep her strength up and use the devil fruit against her. But they also didn't want her to be too weak for it.

"You're awake." came the voice of the captain, or rather boss. Because this man hadn't been a pirate for a long time. "Sorry to treat you like this, little princess."

Yukiji bit her lip slightly when he used this word. She hadn't been a princess for a long time. She had turned her back on this position. Just like Sanji had done.

His fingers touched her chin to raise her head. Her gray eyes didn't really look into his eyes. Why should she? She wasn't getting out of here anyway.

"Actually, your father asked us to take you home." the man said. "The ransom is quite high. Unfortunately, we have other plans, which is why I'm not taking you back to North-Blue."

Yukiji remained silent and caught sight of his partner behind him. She was actually relatively nice to her. She secretly gave her a little extra food every now and then. And Yukiji was grateful for that.

"I want to build a utopia and I need your devil power to do it. With your help, I can get out of the way of the navy, which is otherwise hot on my heels." The man in front of her grinned and let go of her chin.

"You know what I want from you, don't you, Yukiji?" he asked, to which the prisoner simply nodded. She hated this man. She hated his plan, his company, everything.

We were talking about the Baroque company, which had many pirate hunters among them. Pulling innocent people into everything and looking for someone like Yukiji to get money. Their boss, Sir Crocodile had built up a lot.

With her head bowed, Yukiji let her cherry blossoms emerge which would connect with the winds of the sea. A part of her ability which she had expanded for the wind.

"Alright, we're setting course for Alabasta!"