Chapter 79

The training lasted longer than expected and planned. Yukiji had pulled herself together after Nova's sermon and worked on her skills. It wasn't always easy when Zoro was training with his swords not far away from her. His muscles were also pronounced on his back, which was why Yukiji had been distracted and had flung her cherry blossoms around.

In the process, she cut a few branches of the trees or almost gave Nova a new hairstyle, which she had pulled over again. Yukiji really needed to work on that. She had never realized how much she was fixated on Zoro.

She had found him attractive and interesting right from the start. They hadn't spoken much, but it wasn't necessary. She was aware of the small gestures that were not meant to come across to the straw hats. Especially since the action at the Thriller Bark.

But since Zoro knew that she really was a princess, he had looked at her differently. Not as a noblewoman to whom one had to behave or bow. He was more reserved, as if he was afraid that Yukiji would have him arrested if her father caught her. A strange trait that Zoro would never have had.

Completely exhausted, Yukiji fell into bed after the whole day and after dinner. The hut was big enough to be able to retire alone. "Nova's killing me..." Yukiji grumbled into the pillow. She didn't even take offense at her best friend. 

It was Yukiji's own fault that Nova was too strict with her. If Nova didn't slow her down, total chaos would ensue. There were enough people on the thousend Sunny to slow her down a bit. But it wasn't always easy when Luffy was in the same mood.

I wonder how they were doing? Yukiji hadn't really thought about it since arriving on this island. She hoped, of course, that everyone had landed somewhere and was training. Chopper had almost given his life for everyone. A new figure had appeared with him, one that you could almost be afraid of.

Somehow Yukiji missed this small, soulful reindeer. She also missed his little blue snub nose. There was no doubt that Chopper had become her best friend, so to speak.

Yukiji had several thoughts that made her more and more tired. One of them was where Sanji had ended up if Bear had pulled this on everyone.

It would be lucky for him if he ended up on a woman's island and couldn't train because of all his nosebleeds. A thought that had made Yukiji laugh briefly before she shoved her arms under her pillow and tried to sleep.

"I'm sure you're fine..." murmured the Vinsmoke who, however, had a dream that would keep her from the blow.