Chapter 8

"We've reached East-Blue!" was heard from the upper deck later that evening. Yukiji hadn't counted the days since they set sail. She didn't know if it had been several months since they had set sail. Maybe it had only been a few weeks or just a few days.

Yukiji didn't miss her family yet. Maybe it was also because Nova and Sanji were with her. Although Reiju did miss the girl a little. After all, all of this was thanks to her.

"Yukiji, what are you thinking about? We're a long way from North-Blue. I'm sure your father won't think of changing seas." said Nova next to her, who had put the bucket of water down. She was right. Her father would be the least likely to look for her here. Still, she was quite worried.

"What if Reiju gets beaten or spit on?" Yukiji asked her best friend. "Hm, as far as I know Reiju, she'll definitely manage. Your father trusts her."

Was that really the case? Nova had heard a lot about what was going on in the family. But there was also a lot she didn't know.

Yukiji had never told her about the experiments. Never told her what happened if you defied her father. Yukiji also never told her what had happened to Sanji when he was three years old. What he had done in the cellar for the rats.

Nova wasn't supposed to know either. She shouldn't know what had happened to her. Yukiji had often stood up for her best friend. For things that were really only minor matters. But it was exactly these things that were her downfall.

"I hope..." Yukiji muttered and grabbed a Mobb. She shouldn't be concentrating on the past right now. She should focus on the here and now. A new life with Nova and Sanji.

No one knew whether it would be good or bad. But if you didn't try it out, you couldn't find out.

With a smile on her face, Yukiji looked at her best friend. "Let's make your dreams come true." she said and would make her way here until a new island was in sight.

"That's what I wanted to hear!" Nova grinned and had never said a word about who Yukiji and Sanji were since the ship. They never wanted anyone to know that they were nobles and belonged to a wealthy family.

Just as Yukiji and Nova were about to clean and re-oil the dirty wood, the girls were thrown to the ground as the rain fell. "A storm!" shouted the captain loudly, trying to steer the ship as best he could.

However, this was not the only information that had come. "Pirates!"