Chapter 62

It wasn't really a big island. Well, Yukiji didn't see it as an island at all, but as a floating village. A big break was still quite good. Especially when Kamy and Hacchi joined them.

And that was the second time in her life that Yukiji had been disturbed. At first she thought that some zombies were at the top. But she was wrong. Right there, Yukiji saw a blond-haired man who looked exactly like Sanji's wanted poster.

She would never have thought that there was such a coincidence. Especially as he had even said that the navy had been after him. Yukiji couldn't blame him either. It wasn't his fault that Sanji couldn't be photographed.

Yukiji had left the whole thing to her brother. He was already angry that his face hadn't been put on a poster. So she let him run wild, almost drowning him if Kamy hadn't helped him, and knocked the man out so that the crew could continue their journey.

In gratitude for the straw hats' help, Hacchi had made some toyakis, which were really tasty. Nami had been holding back a little the whole time, which Yukiji hadn't understood at all. Something must have happened between her and the octupus.

"The fish people's island? How do we get there by ship under water?" asked Usopp a little later when Kamy had told him about it. Hacchi also joined in and explained that there were two ways to get there. However, it would be difficult if the navy discovered them.

"There is a way to get the whole ship under water. But we have to go to Sabaody Archipelago, an island nearby." Hacchi explained. According to him, there were a few rules to follow, which he would explain to them later.

"There are 79 groves, each of which is on a small island. The groves are marked on the trees so that you can't get lost." Hacchi explained as the ship came closer and closer to the island.

Several soap bubbles flew past Yukiji, who was more than just fascinated by them. She had never seen anything like it before. She felt like a little child who was allowed to blow bubbles like this for the first time on the streets.

As a princess, she had always been denied this, which was why Nova had made her very happy on one of her birthdays. If she remembered correctly, it was her sixth birthday.

Nova came into her room in the middle of the night with a bowl of soap and water. Grinning, the black-haired girl had made a circle with a wire, which was supposed to be the instrument for the soap bubbles. Nova had used it to show her how to make her own bubbles and had given her a very nice present.

Only her father noticed the next day, which meant Yukiji had to take a good beating. But it had been worth it to her.