Chapter 46

Stunned, Yukiji continued to stand in the alley where Robin had disappeared before. Her heart was beating hard against her chest, while her breathing was slightly muffled, but also faster. Those words, that behavior, everything about Robin was just wrong.

There was no way Yukiji could imagine Robin betraying everyone. Why would she? Luffy had also saved her and accepted her from the start. Robin belonged to the family just like Usopp, even if things had gone a little differently there.

Robin wasn't evil. She was one of the good ones, one of the straw hats. Even though Yukiji didn't really know her, she knew that this conversation was a lie. Robin had helped her with Sir Crocodile and now Yukiji had to help her. No matter what.

Gathering herself, Yukiji created several cherry blossoms with her devil power, which she let carry away with the wind. She would find out exactly what Robin was up to and act accordingly. Whether it was a good idea, Yukiji didn't know. But abandoning a friend was out of the question.

Several minutes, maybe even hours, passed, during which Yukiji had walked around looking for someone from the crew. Splitting up was a good thing on one level, but it turned out to be a bad thing. Yukiji didn't know where she had ended up at all, nor did she know where exactly the others were.

"Last ride, 11 pm..." mumbled Yukiji, looking at the list of departure times for the lake train. It must have been the Aqua Laguna that the residents had been talking about. As far as Yukiji could still see, the men were in suits. They looked to her like big shots who were up to something.

So, carefully staying close to them, Yukiji watched the whole thing and felt a slight breeze coming back to her. She placed her palms on a small bowl and looked at the cherry blossoms in it. A smile appeared on her face as she realized that it had become more words than before. Her devil power was increasing after all.

What Yukiji could read from it, however, moved her to tears. Robin had joined the CP9. A secret government organization. In addition to the words 'CP9' and 'government', she could recognize others.

'Sacrifice', 'Seven', 'Friends', were three words that Yukiji put together and thanks to the wind that gave her little bits of information, she was able to recognize everything. Robin had betrayed her because she wanted to protect everyone? So her words had really been a lie?

The tears ran slowly down her cheeks and dripped onto the flowers, distorting the writing a little. Yukiji could not allow Robin to sacrifice herself. At that moment, she felt like she was protecting Nova.

Robin shouldn't go through this alone just to protect the crew. No, the crew protected each other! "We're about to leave with Nico Robin and the CP9!" Yukiji heard and looked at the sea train, which was slowly being filled. Enie's Lobby, the destination everyone was aiming for.

Yukiji briefly bit her lip and looked at the cherry blossoms. Her mind was made up, even if Nova would kill them. "Get in touch, but only if it's an emergency!" she had said. But if Yukiji was honest, this was an emergency.

Once again, Yukiji concentrated, but especially on the strong wind of the Aqua Laguna. This would be the impetus for her information for Nova. "Take this to Nova, please. Something big is about to happen in Enie's Lobby." Yukiji asked the wind and let the wind carry her cherry blossoms away. She could always rely on Nova. Especially when she was the only one who could hear and understand the information.

"Well then, off to Enie's Lobby." thought Yukiji, who had found her way into the lake train.