#45

(Y/N POV)

What exactly happened? I don't know...i decided to find out everything by myself....i stood up from there and looked at him....a sad smile placed on my lips seeing him in sleeping peacefully....i don't know how much he has gone through....Well the thing was i also really never moved on from the past....to be honest I was desperate to see him laughing and giggling...

Y/N:- lemme go toward their bedroom....*yeah he was sleeping in the guest room as his bedroom was messy....i walked toward there and opened the door....the next moment I opened the door my eyes laid down on Seomi big picture hung on the wall....i touched the picture and traced my fingers on it....a smile immediately across on my lips*

Y/N:- Don't be sad, i already forgive you my friend......fly high my girl!!

*I then turn my steps towards their cupboard and open it....After searching for few minutes between the clothes i found my crown there....she still had it with her....the shining really never faded away from it....my eyes then laid down on the diary that was placed near the crown...*

Y/N:- whose diary is this ?
*I opened it and immediately understood that it was Seomi's diary as it had her name....I thought to check the last Pages first*

"Hello diary, it's 25 January....the weather is pretty cool today...I just recorded a video...as far as I know the doctor literally told me that my death would be around 25 January but I'm surprised that I'm perfectly fine....at least I made it to 25 January....haha it far then enough for me....let's see what I'm going to write down on the next page....Byeee~"

*I let out a sigh when the whole diary was empty after that page....i started flipping the page until my eyes caught a photo ,wait it was my photo*

"Her smile can brighten my darkest days.... she's goddess"

*The whole diary was about me , her parents ,Taehyung, Jimin and her feelings, health....*

Y/N:- she really loved me but what did I do in return is just wrong....

*I placed her diary where it was and walk toward The guest room....*

"He was awake"

Y/N:- oh you're awake...

Jimin:- hmm...

Y/N:- you sure are angry on me?
*I sat down beside him while folding my legs...*

Jimin:- isn't it obvious??

Y/N:-*chuckle* yeah...

Jimin:- what took you so long to come back ?

Y/N:- Everything is already planned, I'm no one to decide...

Jimin:- why you left us ?

Y/N:- wait? You are telling me that I didn't cleared this before going to London.....

Jimin:- To your grandmother who was already in heaven....you really used her as an excuse?

Y/N:-*chuckle* it was hilarious....

Jimin:- You don't know how much we missed you....

Y/N:- me too...*i looked at him as he was looking down at nothing properly zone out...* You changed alot...

Jimin:- We become incomplete because of someone's lack.... I'm not changed, I'm incomplete....
*A sad smile made it's way to his plump lips , his long messy hair hiding his eyes,as mesmerising as sunrise.... as serene as a morning dew.....are intriguing, but also are as innocent as a child's laughter! His eyes...his arms were fold on his chest*

Y/N:- Aren't we all incomplete ?

Jimin:- you didn't lost anything...

Y/N:- you're wrong....I do lost my brightest star that used to make my constellation complete but after losing him to another galaxy....it became incomplete, so many stars came to become a part of it but no one was like him, no one was as bright as him....It was different , he was different...Now i lost one more star...
*I chuckle sadly without looking at him....*