#20

(Back to the present....)

Jimin waved his hand in front of her (seomi )as she was zooming out...

Jimin:-seomi ?

(Seomi pov)

I was so lost about what happened to me yesterday....it had me trauma.... suddenly Jimin called my name....

Seomi:-huh ? Oh my father was sick yesterday so ,yeah....I had to go earlier before you guys..... I'm sorry for what happened behind my back...

*I was feeling like a wheel in their friendship.... because of me their friendship was breaking into apart.... I can't let this be because of me....I guess I am really cursed....i chuckled under my breath and found Jimin already staring at me...*

Jimin:- oh you don't have to be sorry...afterall it wasn't your fault!

Seomi:- why are you being kind toward me ? I don't deserve anyone's kindness *The answer itself left from my mouth*

Jimin:-That's absurd!! Every kind person deserves kindness ! *Aish, I made him pretty pissed off by saying that*

Seomi:- oh....thanks...

Y/N:- yahh guys I'm back !!!! *She said and hugged me from the behind*

Seomi:- oh you came...*I smiled and grabbed her arms lightly*

(Jimin pov)

Both of them share a glance with eachother with a sweet smile and then looked at me....damn don't smile at me like that....both of them looking breathtaking as always....

The bell ring indicating us that we have class too....

Y/N:-Yooo boi and gurl~ let's gooooo~

She grabbed my and seomi hand while dragging us into the class....she turned toward us and wink at us with a smile....i don't know why.....
But my heart skipped a beat...I then looked toward seomi who was smiling while being dragged by Y/N.....she loves her so much....she then looked at me and smiled at me....I also smiled at her back.....

We reach our class....Y/N stopped and pouted....

Y/N:-I had a different class from the both of you....you both stay here....i would go....

(Y/N POV)

I was going to my class just then i turned back and saw them smiling at each other and entering the class....I was smiling but when I saw them my smile faded away.....for some reason I felt a feeling that's not right ....taehyung words hit me like a truck.....

I was walking in the corridor....i realised that our goal was to make them fall for each other.....not to fall for him instead....but I was feeling different..... something deep inside my heart was hitting me waking me up.....the memories hit me again when I realised from the beginning I was being a wheel between them. The feelings got lost in my lungs...I reached my class and entered inside....was I an.....option?

The full psychology class went like this....the teacher was telling us about some manipulated person....how they think....what they show us but what they actually are....my next class is with seomi and Jimin.....

I entered the class and saw them talking and laughing as the next professor will come here after 15 minutes later....

They didn't notice me nor i disturbed them....i just silently went to my seat behind some of the other students....i was sitting behind them....and my seat  were also above from them.... unknowingly a tear left through my eye....I took out my book and immediately wiped them off....the whole period I was looking at them....there was no future between me and Jimin....still? I was looking at them with my broken heart.....Just like that the whole period went.....I stood up and walked out after pulling my hoodie on my head so they can't see me..... being a wheel between someone was never my intention.....I came out from the class and went to the corridor no.4 of our college.... properly no one goes there....I jumped through the window and walked out from there secretly.....I was thinking of bunking the college.... sometimes we need some fun in our lives.....