#33

(Jungkook POV)

I comfort her but I was confused asf after hearing that dude's voice....

Jungkook:- can I see their faces? *I asked her as she looked at me with her big doe eyes....did I ask something wrong?*

Y/N:-Huh? I mean yeah....*she opened her gallery and showed me her friends photos....wait ? I know them very well !! Jimin and Taehyung!!! *

Jungkook:-Jimin and Taehyung? *I said as my voice came out like a whisper....damn never knew I would meet them like this once again...*

Y/N:- do you know them ?

Jungkook:-They were my schoolmates! They were my best friends! *I immediately called Taehyung and he picked it up *

(OTP)

Taehyung:-Hello Y/N??

Jungkook:-Taehyung it's mee!! Your kookie....

*I didn't hear anything in return as if he was shocked asf...*

Taehyung:- Kookie ? Where were you all this time? Why ?

Jungkook:-I tried to call you....i tried but it always said that the number is unreachable....how could I ? Nor was the Jimin number connecting....

Taehyung:- Why did you never come to meet us ?

Jungkook:- I'm sorry....

Taehyung:- we are gonna beat your dumb ass up ! And what Y/N is doing with you?

Jungkook:- I met her 2 years back in the flight...*I told him everything....how I and Y/N met...how we become friends...*

Taehyung:- okay would you like to come in Jimin marriage? He's going to marry next month...

Jungkook:- I will try my best...

Taehyung:- he will be so happy!!

Jungkook:- okay....*i cut the call smiling widely after talking to my friend after so many years later....i looked at Y/N who was looking zone out....what happened to her ? Oh, so she loved Jimin...she never told me his name....i don't know why...*

Jungkook:- heyy? Are you okay....

Y/N:- I prayed ,  i beg , i cried but still...I guess he will never come back to me....

Jungkook:-Don't say that maybe God has better plans for you? You once told me that your friend confessed you maybe he's praying for you too? He's the best planner all the time....You should trust him!

Y/N:- but what about my prayers? *Her tear dropped on my hand and i let out sigh...*

jungkook:- would you like to come to his wedding?

Y/N:- i-i will just admire it from afar...

Jungkook:-*smile* so your answer is yes?

Y/N:- I'm not sure...I can change my mind...You want me to witness my first love marriage in front of my eyes?

Jungkook:- I guess it will be disastrous for your feelings....

*She just nodded her head....it will be better if she just doesn't join the wedding.... moreover if she doesn't want to run away....*

(Seomi POV)

I still can't believe that I am going to marry him next month....he called me and asked me to come to his house to meet his parents....it was 9 pm....i don't know how they are gonna react...I took out my clothes sighing and changed them... before going out i immediately gulped my medicines with water....i looked in the mirror and smiled...