#44

(Y/N POV)

I woke up early today and got ready, a smile was plastered on my lips when I wore the white coat that I have always dreamed of....i walked down from downstairs for breakfast... Jungkook will stay with me for a few days...all of them smiled at me and clapped their hands making me feel confident and happy.....I sat down next to jungkook and started eating my breakfast...after eating i grabbed my purse, car keys and phone with me while walking out...

(Time skip to Psychiatric)

I walked in and greeted everyone....i looked at my schedule that the staff gave to me...

*I walk toward Dr.Eun-bae cabin and sat down there...she said that she has assigned me a patient....she told me that the patient feels alone and try to commit suicide, often he see illusions of his wife....she told me that it's been 8 months since his wife died but still he's not getting right....she told me that he loves his wife so much and still Mourn his late wife name...I was excited to meet my first patient and nervous too...i looked at my watch as he will be here in few minutes with his dear friend....*

Dr.Eun-bae:- he's in terrible trauma...

Y/N:- poor him must be suffering so much...

*We heard the knock on the door and Dr.Eun-bae insisted them to come inside....they came inside but i didn't concur to turn around as I was feeling nervous....i don't know why but my heart started beating fast,so fast.... what's this feeling? I don't know....i looked down at the wheelchair wheels and then at the patient....i stood up in complete shock when my eyes met with his...those eyes i have seen 4 years ago...the same eyes i used to love so much and still do...i looked up and found Taehyung....a gasp left from his mouth seeing me in front of him...*

Y/N:- Taehyung?

Taehyung:- Y/N?

*My eyes went toward Jimin and I sat down on my knees in front of him....His eyes had dark circles....his hairs were messy...The vision of his past sight hit me hard compared to him with his rn sight....*

Y/N:- Jimin??

*He looked at me with his tired eyes and started crying....my heart shattered seeing him like this... he's the patient it means Seomi is dead? But how??*

Dr.Eun-bae:- i guess you all know each other well...

*I looked at Jimin and a tear left from my eyes....What actually happened behind me in here ?? *

Y/N:- Taehyung w-what happened to him? *He looked at me in disgust as I did something wrong...*

Taehyung:- no need of your concern miss...Jimin let's go we don't need her help...

*He was about to walk away when i stopped him*

Y/N:- could you please tell me what happened?? What did I do ?

Taehyung:- Shut up Y/N! Dr.Eun-bae please assign other Psychiatrist we don't need her help....why aren't you running now too ? You should be running away Y/N that you always do after seeing other problems!!

*He walked out making me sad asf...I didn't expect anything like this...i clutch my hands beside me in fist before walking out behind him...*

Y/N:- TAEHYUNG!!!
*I shouted his name but he didn't care to stop...what did I do ? Did i do something wrong ? I walked behind him after taking the permission from Dr.Eun-bae...He sat down in his car and drove away from there...*

"SHIT"

*I didn't care about anything and followed his car with my car...i want to know everything...he stopped the car in front of Jimin house and stepped out...*