#24

*i flinched hearing his husky voice and turned around to face him....he was sitting there folding his arms on his chest..*

Seomi:- I want yours and mom's old bedroom keys...*I said fiddling with my fingers*

S/F:- *he chuckled* but why little daughter?

Seomi:- i want mom dress for the party....

S/F:- party ?

Seomi:- yeah my classmates has invited all the students in the party....can I go there too ?

S/F:-Okay you can go if it's making you so much happy.... having fun isn't bad at all....

Seomi:-i love you dad..... you're the best dad in the whole universe not in the universe but in the multiverse!!!

S/F:- okay okay.....*he laughed along with me* but you can bought new dress?

Seomi:- but i want to try my mom dress.... please can I ?

His expression changed from cheering to sad smile....

S/F:- of course you can!!

*I smiled and took out the keys....i kissed his cheeks and went out from there....i opened the door....my childhood memories from here hit me...i smiled and went toward the closest and opened it just to find beautiful dresses....my mom fashion sense was great....I look on the other side of the closet where gowns and expensive dresses were.....i smiled when i found what I was looking for....ball gown....i smiled sadly when I saw another ball gown that was her wedding dress....*

Seomi:-if I ever get married I will surely wear her dress on my wedding.... *After smiling for so long I came out of her room taking the beautiful ball gown with me....it was dusty * I had to give it to dry cleaning it....then I will try to wore it... but I can tell that it will fit on my body perfectly or else I had to give this to the tailor for fitting....*i sighed and went toward my dad room*

Seomi:- dad could you please take this dress for dry clean ?

S/F:- okay give it to me....I was going out with my old friend....on the way I will give it on the shop....Take care of yourself....hmm?

Seomi:-yess dad...

S/F:- your nurse will be there for you okay .... I'm going....if you want anything do not hesitate to call me !

Seomi:- dad can I go to Grandma house for few days please?

S/F:- okay I will my driver he will take you to mom house....now happy? And shin (nurse) will also accompany you there...okay ?

Seomi:- thank you so much dad....

(Time skips)

(Jimin POV)

I was studying with Taehyung....i approached him as he was so into it....

Jimin:-heyyy

Taehyung:-yeah i have a question too....do you know how to solve this shit ? I mean it's so fucking shitty....more than shitty shit.... it's bothering my shit from the past 12 shitty minutes....this question is a piece of shit...*he cursed while my jaw dropped to the ground....i didn't even understand what he even said*

Jimin:- let me take a look...oh it's really shit....i also don't know how to solve this...damn I hate physics!! I don't know why i choose it in the first place!

Taehyung:- my father was the one who chooses my all subjects....

(Actually we had the choice to choose the subject whatever we wanted to study before joining the college....if we want to become a doctor but also want to learn chemistry and physics so we can study then too....)