#43

(Jimin POV)

*The whole night I was sitting on my bed while hugging my knees to my chest....The lights were off and I was sitting there lifeless....all old memories glimpses were dancing in front of my vision making me feel overwhelmed....Everything around me was dark.... Isn't it pityful ? No one was with me except the darkness and loneliness.... Taehyung was sleeping in the guest room and I was sitting here in my bedroom.... nothing was killing more than the fact that she will never come back....*

(Next morning)

*I woke up and stood up immediately when i heard utensils sound coming from the kitchen....i ran toward there and found the food on the dining table, i felt happy and sad too....*

'seomi:- come on sit down before the food gets cool....*she said while placing the plates on the dining table....I sat down there while smiling sadly and started eating.....I was unable to eat with my shaking hand....'

Taehyung:- Jimin ?

Jimin:-huh? *I looked at him as he tap my shoulder with a frown...*

Taehyung:- there's.......nothing in the plate... *He said with a frown and i looked toward Seomi while pointing my finger at her....but there was no one except free space...i looked down at the plate and it was.....empty?*

*The tear rolled down from my eyes remembering that she will never come back to....she leave me alone....*

Jimin:- T-Taehyung Seomi was there
.....but where she gone ? Tell her that I'm waiting for her..... where's my wife? Where's my Seomi?

Taehyung:- Jimin she's gone...

Jimin:- pabo she was here a minute ago!

(Taehyung POV)

I looked at him as he was blabbering to himself....is he mad or what? I shook him and he stood up from there and walked toward his room....was he finding something? No, was he finding Someone? Yes...

Taehyung:- Jiminie what happened to you ?

Jimin:- shhh! *He started finding someone while laughing and giggling but didn't found anyone....not gonna lie his condition was looking terrifying....i hugged him and shushed him...*

Taehyung:- Jimin there's no body please calm down my friend please!!

*He calm down a little and fell asleep....he was smiling while sleeping...a sad smile crept on my lips witnessing his worse condition....i laid him down on the somehow and called Jungkook, but he didn't picked it up...*

Taehyung:- Y/N....

*She must be the reason behind Jungkook not picking up the phone....The anger boiled up in my veins thinking how evil she can be for her love ? Is she out of her mind?...*

*My eyes went toward Seomi's big photo frame that was placed on the wall....she was smiling with a cute dog in her arms....*

(8 months later)...

(Y/N POV)

Today is our graduation and I was so excited....i smiled at jungkook who was sitting with other students in the hall and I was standing on the stage waiting for my number to get the degree....after 8-9 students it was my number.....i walked toward there with full confidence and took the scroll in my hand while bending down....i looked at the Croud and smile toward them and The cameraman clicked our photos.....after getting my degree i walked toward jungkook and hugged him....

Jungkook/ Y/N:- finally!!!! *The both of us started jumping while hugging each other....*

Jungkook:- congratulations Y/N no no Psychiatrist Y/N !!!