#16

He looked at you and found you still sleeping...he sighed happily as you didn't wake up....he wanted you to accept Taehyung.... he would be the one who will be so happy at his soulmate's wedding....he removed your hand from his wrist slowly not wanting to wake you up....he took his car's keys out and closed your door...he came outside from your house....he looked at the time and it was showing 2:47 am ...he sat inside his car and drove it to his house....

(Next day Y/N POV)

You woke up and held your head as it was hurting...you massage your forehead with your fingers and looked at the clock....

Y/N:- oh fuck !!! It's already 7:31 am !! Only 30 minutes are left!!!

You stand up and take your uniform out from the cupboard and run into the washroom for taking a bath...after doing your all morning routine you take out the bread and Jam and apply it as fast as you could....you munch on it and hold it with your teeth and take your bag and went out locking the door ....

you start eating your Jam and bread while walking....when you hear some sounds from Taehyung house....you walk a little closer to his house and find his bag on the ground....his mom and dad were yelling at him....he took his bag from the ground and cleaned it.... little did you know he already saw you from the corner of his eyes....he know you saw everything....you didn't care about time and waited for him....

He came out and found you leaning your back at the wall outside of his house....

Y/N:- did they again?

He nod his head...while looking down...you sigh knowing everything...

Taehyung:- do you have a handkerchief or tissue?

Y/N:- yeah.......here...*you handed him your handkerchief and he wiped the blood from his bleeding lip..*

Taehyung:- let's go....we are getting so late...

You really felt hurt whenever he got abused by his parents just because he wants to live his life....he can't go outside, he can't use his phone in front of his dad , he can't do other things as boys like his age age do.... whenever he got abused by his father he literally change himself cold for few days.... he's always cold for everyone except me and Jimin but when he got hurt he became cold in front of us too....

His parents and my parents are really good friends and they didn't show their dark side in front of others and also talk to everyone politely plus with their neighbours....when Taehyung was small they were not like that at all....but when Taehyung growed up and they family witness that he was getting spoil and wasn't focusing on his studies anymore....they started abusing him....his parents become toxic with the time.....as the age also hitted them...i know after the age of 40 our brain begins to shrink... that's why they are more stressed for him....but it's not like he never study....he give his best and always try to do his best....

Taehyung:- I miss my childhood so much...

Y/N:- everyone does...now come on smile a little....you know you always look ugly with that cold face....

Taehyung:- still so many girls love me and want to date me...("except you" he thought )

Y/N:- hayyahh....they are blind.....

There he chuckled when he saw Jimin hiding behind a car obviously again stalking seomi....

Your smile dropped when you saw Jimin ....you remember everything that you said and did last night... shit.... Taehyung saw you getting nervous....he asked you when he saw you staring at Jimin with nervousness....

Taehyung:-what happened? You are looking nervous.

You didn't like the idea of hiding this and tell him everything that happened last night....how you did those embarrassing things...after telling him you found that jimin was no longer there....for your surprise Taehyung starting laughing while walking forward....you also followed him....