#31

(So from now on you have to see Seomi's perspective more clearly.... she's just like second Y/N.... imagine herself as you...I will not show Y/N perspective so much in some parts..)

(Seomi POV)

It's been 2 years since I last saw Y/N...she never came back here again nor did she ever call any of us....i looked outside from my window and saw two Jokers standing there waving at me...I took my coat and went outside to go out with them...

Jimin:- how's your health?

Seomi:- sorry to tell you but I only have 4-5 years left....I can't make it longer than this....

Taehyung:-What do you mean by longer?

Seomi:-Taehyung... I'm going to die....

Jimin:- No you will not!! You will live more Seomi!!

Seomi:- let's not talk about this for now....

Taehyung:-You are looking pale...

Seomi:- because of my health... come one let's go..

Jimin:-okay..

*We went to so many places and enjoyed our day together...I wished that Y/N would be here with us...i guess she hates me so much...We were sitting in the car when i noticed something shining as I was sitting in the back seat....I took that up and it was a familiar crown*

Seomi:- It's Y/N crown....*i whispered lightly but they surely noticed my movement*

Jimin:-What happened- oh it's Y/N crown...

Taehyung:-Oh yeah...I dropped it here when i helped you to take seomi...

Seomi:-It was looking so beautiful on her....

Jimin:- she was also looking beautiful...but I'm still angry on her!

Seomi:-Hmm you have full rights...

Taehyung:- can I take it with me...

*I gave him the crown while smiling and he started to observe it..*

Taehyung:-*chuckle* she rejected me that day....

Seomi:- i never knew what exactly happened that day...can you please tell me?

Taehyung:- she confessed her feelings to Jimin but he rejected her....while talking he told her that I also love her...I was listening to everything and when she was crying i went toward her....she ask me that i love her so i told her yes I do...but she rejected me...*sigh* she then ran away from there and never knew about your health...

Seomi:- it's ok...she would be worry for me...

Taehyung:-I don't think so..

*he whispered but it was enough for me and Jimin to hear...i smiled thinking that I deserve her hate*

(Taehyung POV)

She would be obviously happy thinking that the obstacle in her way will soon be removed...

(Y/N:-*sneeze* who is talking about me? )

We reached Seomi's house after having a long day....we are trying our best to make her happy nowadays as her health is not good...she waved at us and went inside with a smile.... sometimes i thought how can she smile every time knowing about her health?

Taehyung:- why don't you just confess to her ?

Jimin:- i will this week...i promise...and I'm going to take my father's responsibility...i studied doctory all this time but I guess I don't have much time to complete it...i am going to take his Korea's company CEO position...