#28

After 17 days..

(Y/N POV)

You never Join college from that day as your father was arranging your visa and other things for migration from one college to another...you mom entered your room with a smile and sat beside you... Taehyung,Jimin and Seomi also came here to meet me but i refused and locked myself in the room....

Y/M:- daughter why don't you go for college one last time? At least say good bye to them and especially him...

Y/N:-Uh okay....

Y/M:- dad has told me your flight is today at 2:00 am...I will pack your bag and everything....go and give treat to them , here's the money..

*You smiled at her and hugged her....your family is the best family....no matter what, they never underestimate you...*

Y/M:-Go... fighting!!

Y/N:-Ma when I will be no longer here... don't tell anyone where I'm okay? I don't want any of them to know where I'm and where I'm not...I will buy new phone and sim card there....I will call you from this phone only and I will block their numbers...

Y/M:- i don't understand.. it was just a rejection but you decided to leave the country?

Y/N:- if he had only rejected.me then i could have decided to stay here but the problem is he love my friend....Seomi....i can't stand them flirting in front of me...plus I want Taehyung to move on from me...may God forgive me....

Your mom nod her head and patted your head....

Y/M:- get ready.....me and your dad gonna miss you too so much...if you can then try to visit here... okay?

Y/N:- now I will return after becoming a psychiatrist.... don't expect me to come here before completing my study cuz I will never come back....

Y/M:- what if we need you ?

Y/N:-you will never need me....i know...

You wear your college uniform one last time and smiled in the mirror....

Y/N:-Wow, gotta admit Today my uniform is looking more beautiful....

You picked your bag up although it had nothing except money and letters...You picked seomi and Taehyung gift that you had bought for them....

Y/N:-never get a chance to give them...

You went out and started walking observing every single thing so you can remember them when you move to London .....The streets in which you spent your childhood...after walking for pretty minutes you reached your college and smiled while touching all the flowers...You smiled when you saw Taehyung and Seomi talking near the lockers....

Y/N:- Good morning guys....

*Seomi flinched by my sudden voice and turned around to face me....she hugged me so tightly that it was so hard for me to take breath....*

Seomi:-Yahhh!! Where were you huh?? Why you were ignoring us ??

Taehyung:-Yah seomi beat the shit out of her....she need punishment...

Seomi:-Yahh you deserve punishment babygirl!!

Y/N:- woah woah !! Relax guys...I was busy these days because of some work and-

Seomi:- was the work more important than us ?

Taehyung:- yahh...

Y/N:-At least-

*I suddenly felt a jerk on my back when someone back hugged me....*

Jimin:-Y/Nieeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Y/N:- y'all are so weird....yahh leave me!! Everyone are staring at us..