#14

Taehyung:-don't forget we are here to help them to get together...

*When Taehyung said this i somehow felt different...i also don't know why?*

Y/N:- uh? I thought we were supposed to enjoy?

Taehyung:-You know na Jimin like Seomi!

Y/N:- he really does?

Taehyung :- of course....*he stopped and looked here and there just to confirm that if there is anyone who's eavesdropping but thankfully there was no one* You know what sometimes i felt Seomi's behaviour so strange..

Y/N:-why tho ?

Taehyung:- i know about her past...me and Jimin accidentally heard your conversation with her but sometimes she looks so pale and ill and sometimes perfect....her eyes daily look puffy and red as if she cries every night and day....she also carries  medicines with her...it's not wrong in fact it's good but she ate them whenever she wants without any prescription....even without having food...maybe she takes.............drugs ?

Y/N:-Taehyung you're Overthinking the situation....maybe she doesn't want to share it with us ? Forcing her would definitely pissed her off....we can ask her if you want to but I don't think so she would hide her condition from us if it was worse and harmful....it's her life if she takes drugs we are no one to stop her ....let her do whatever she want to do as she has bear so much already maybe she took them just to forget the bad thoughts and past...but I don't think so she take drugs and overdose things...maybe she's naive? we are assuming things... let's go they must be waiting for us.

Taehyung:- yeah...it's just I was worried for Jimin...

Y/N:- there's nothing to be worried about... she's a good girl with good manners....maybe it's because you aren't so fond with girls behaviour except me....I am just like boys...bold and a dickhead...*chuckle*

Taehyung:- says the one who was bookworm and nerd in her childhood....you were shy asf I still don't know what make you so much pervert now...

*Hehe those smüt books*

We walked inside and there we saw those two love butts....both were just silent and were looking towards the crowd seeing them dancing and enjoying their moments...the smell of alcohol hit my nostrils as we walked towards the bartender where they were sitting obviously ordering something....it's hard to find a bar with club....it's the only chaos place i found peace in....we approach them....

Y/N:- hey!

Seomi/Jimin:- hey !

Taehyung:- woah... soulmates moment!

The both of them blushed looking on other side....

Jimin:-Taehyung where were the both of you ?

Y/N:- we were talking About something between the both of us...

Both of them looked blankly toward me and Taehyung.. properly staring at us....

Jimin:- did you both are dati-

TAEHYUNG/Y/N:- NOOOO....me and him/her ? There's no way....*the both of us points our finger at each other with irritation written on our foreheads*

Jimin :- You both will make a great bond together...as you both look good together...*This time Seomi stared at Jimin blankly like she got disappointed a little*

Taehyung/Y/N/:- No way !!!

Jimin:- okay whatever....you both look more like nonsense and such a bad friends.... happy?

The three of us facepalm our faces....and laughed at his cute face he was literally looking cute with that irritating face....red nose and cheeks....damn...