#17

The party was 1 month and 15 days later ....so we all have enough time to prepare our dresses....

(Y/N POV)

The day passed just like this and Seomi had a call so she left earlier.... Taehyung wasn't in his mood so he said he's going out of the town for a few days... I don't know what happened to him.....I took my bag and went there where Taehyung has told me to wait for him...I waited for him and after 4 minutes he also came there smiling...

Taehyung:- I only have 10 minutes before leaving so say whatever you want to say cuz I will be no longer here for 1 month to listen to you...

He didn't heard anything from you and sighed loudly....

Taehyung:- okay if you don't want to talk to me before i leave....

He was about to leave when I grabbed his hand and stopped him...

Y/N:-how can you? How can you leave your weirdo like this....*I made a fist and dug my nails inside my palm... trying to hold my tears back....i don't know how I'm gonna live my days without him.... without him his room and his room window will look empty....the turn on light that always shines through his room will remain as black without him.... It's just a few days for him but for me it's like decades....without him i felt so alone.... seeing him from my window and teasing him , showing him my snacks late at night...*

Taehyung:- I'm just going for 1 month or maybe for more ? it's not a big deal... I don't want to confront my parents and my feelings too...so that's why I'm going to my cousin's house.... I'm glad that you and Jimin care about me*he smiled sadly...* I'm not going to tell my parents as they are so disappointed because of me....I failed as a son....("and as a lover too" he thought)...

Y/N:-No you are the best son and The best friend....Just trust me! * My voice came out like a whisper... he held my chin and wiped my tears with his thumb....and kissed my forehead gently*

Taehyung:-Don't cry, I don't want to account for your every tear....what will I tell the god if he asks me what i did and made you cry like this ??

I chuckled at his sentence and hit his arm slightly....

Y/N:- and what about the party ?

Taehyung:-I will come 5 days before the party...*he smiled*

Y/N:- I hate you so much *chucking while crying*

Taehyung:-I know....okay I'm getting late...i already tell Jimin about this and yeah don't worry about me....I will be alright,hmmm? I have to reach the metro station....*you hugged him tightly one last time and cried your heart out...he hugged you back and tried his best to control his tears too as they were threatening him to come out at any moment.... little do they know someone was watching them from the distance....* Byeee weirdo....

I waved him goodbye while crying as he also did the same....and turned away and walked away from my sight.... I can tell that he was crying too.... please God made it easy for him....set his mind at ease...

I turned and found Jimin at the distance....his calm eyes locked with my teary ones....you immediately ran towards him and hugged him as you were so devastated after bidding your childhood friend goodbye....he also hugged you back and shushed you....

Jimin:- hey .... he will come back after a few weeks.... don't cry....

Y/N:- i never lived my single day without him from the childhood....how ? How am I supposed to not cry ? It's not about months and years it's about he wasn't looking happy at all ! He was hiding so much pain !! What  if he does something to himself ? No...*you cried more loud*

Jimin:- he would never do something like that.... he's strong!!! He needs some space for himself , Alone....he said he's not thinking wisely nowadays....