#19

(Y/N POV)

I woke up when i heard some utensils sound and ran towards downstairs and found my mom cooking for breakfast....

Y/N:- ma....

Y/M:-oh dear I guess I wake you up- *she stopped when you hugged her tightly* were you missing us ? *She Patted my head gently and smiled at me after breaking the hug*

I nod my head like a small kid as I was missing them so much....she wiped my tears with her thumb...

Y/M:- we were also missing you so much...sit down your breakfast is ready!

*Now I felt a little relief seeing someone near me and taking care of me...I sit down on my seat and just then my father came out after getting shower....he looked at me and spread his arms for me to hug him...I hug him... he's just like my superhero.... I'm so glad that my parents never stops me and support me in everything*

Y/D:-now I can say you have grown up...when will we arrange your marriage...*you broke the hug and blushed a little*

Y/N:- what dad? *You sighed and sit down on your seat*

You smiled when you saw your mother glaring at your father....

Y/M:- she's not going to leave us okay....Y/N don't mind your appa he's Oldman...

Y/D:- what? *He sighed and smile at us*

(Time skip)

You wear your shoes and leave for the college....you passed by Taehyung house....you pause a little in front of his house thinking that he will come out while showing you his boxy smile.... calling you weirdo....but he didn't came out....you just realised that you were smiling while looking at his door as some beautiful memories hit you..*

Y/N:- only for 1 month....*you said and again started walking....after walking for a few minutes you heard a car horn from behind....you smiled when you saw the driver....he signalled you to come inside....you smiled and opened the door...*

Jimin:- good morning....*he said and started driving*

Y/N:- morning....umm now you become my driver huh ?

Jimin:-nah just thought to give you a ride all the way to college just because you don't feel alone and empty...

Y/N:-hmm...did you stop stalking seomi ?

Jimin:- yeah from the yesterday....*he smiled*

Y/N:- w-why ? *I asked as I was confused but deep inside i was little happy too*

Jimin:- the cops stopped me duh...they thought that I was a theif....

Y/N:-Really? *You sealed your lips just to control yourself from laughing*

Jimin:-yup * he made a irritating face when he saw my face * yahhh! It's not funny you little monster!

Y/N:- hahahha what you just called me ?? Monster hahaha.... I'm gonna eat you alive roarrrrrr....*you made a cute face just to scared him but he started laughing instead*

Jimin:-you're really childish....*he stopped the car when you arrived to you college*

Y/N:- if I'm childish then who you are my ? Uncle ? Grandpa ?......daddy?? *You smirked when you saw his eyes getting widening....he looked at you and you immediately took your bag and run out laughing and giggling*

He also came out after parking it and start chasing you....you stopped and started waiting for him . You again started walking when he joined you..

Jimin:-Oh my god you're getting naughty so much..... should I give you a punishment.