#12

Her classmates never talk to her at school because of some rumours about their family......Their family never allows their kids to talk to her because they heard that her family was cursed.....if she will say something bad about their child that will happen in reality.....if she says that xxx will die....so he/she will die sooner....The kids always make fun of her because she was alone....she patiently waited to get into the next standard so that she will make new kids as her friends.....but they talk to her only on her first day and the old kids also tell them to stay away from you and instigates them against her.....

A few years later when she turned into 16 years old....when she got enough matured she realised it didn't take that much longer to get a baby....plus without her father help.... She went to her parents room secretly and opened the cupboard of her parents room..... She found some files and papers with dust on it and opened them....

It was her mother's medical report whenever she got ill and the tablet report.....some blood test report.....then her eye landed on the.....

Miscarriage report.....

She read the report and the tears started to flowing from her eyes.....She cleaned her face with her hand.....she then found a big envelope and opened it.....she regretted opening it......she threw that on the ground when she saw the death certificate of her mother.....she covered her mouth and started to tremble.....

She placed all the things in the cupboard again how it was placed there before

She placed all the things in the cupboard again how it was placed there before.....after closing the cupboard she run towards her room and closed the door behind her back....she dropped her body down near the door and burst into crying.....

She recalled every moments she had with her mother.....she recalled every moments how she lived without her...she now have pity on herself how fool she was.....She immediately opened her drawer and took the letters that were written by her mother......

Seomi:" who wrote them when she wasn't even alive?" She again went toward her parents room and opened the photo album....her mother always used to write the date, place name and about the occasion on the backside of the photo.....she then matched the handwriting but it wasn't her handwriting.....she then took her father files and opened them and yeah it was her father handwriting.....after that the thing she did was crying

*End of Flashback*

.....Back to the present time.....

Seomi:"So that's how I never saw her face again..... never heard her voice again.....her memories got stuck in the photo and in past  for forever" she smiled and finally the tear dropped from her eyes when she ended her story .....she immediately cleaned them.....she then looked towards Y/N who was crying and little did they know the two boys were also listening to everything behind the trees... resting their backs on it....their eyes also filled with tears when they heard her story.....

(Y/N pov)

The girl beside me was so broken....she had seen so many things in her childhood....i cleaned my tears and smiled.... I was imagining everything......my mom face was lingering in my head....

Y/N:"ahh ,that must be so tough" I said with a shaking voice due to crying...

Seomi just nod her head

Y/N:"you know what? Sometimes we should open up with someone and let the weight off from the bottom of our heart.... I also didn't have so many friends at school time....They were just mean and greedy.....after graduation they never called me nor hung out with me....The only friend i had was Taehyung.... he's my best friend from childhood....he surely loves to irritate me ....but he always has a soft spot for me ....he never left me....." i smiled looking toward the sky......

Taehyung smiled when he heard your words behind the trees....

Seomi:"you're lucky to have him"she smiled along with me

Y/N:"not gonna lie....yes I'm lucky to have him..... it's just like i got a moon while counting the stars....and don't worry I'm also here for you.... always!!!...." I said with a warm smile

Seomi looked towards me with her teary eyes and hugged me that's the moment she couldn't hold her tears anymore.....

Seomi:"You will never left me or you??" She said while crying hardly.

Y/N:" No.... I will never left you!!" I lightly patted her back...

Seomi:"will you also leave me like my old classmates, thinking that I may be cursed?"

Y/N:"Never and yeah You're not cursed Seomi-ahh... it's just you're an innocent soul who's living in this cruel world....This world always betray good peoples like you.....

Seomi broked the hug and looked towards me

Seomi:"Promise me you will never leave me alone" she extended her hand small finger towards me and i gladly accepted it by intersecting my small finger with her....

Y/N:"i promise I will never leave you alone....now stop crying...hmmm you're a brave girl..." She nodded her head when I said this and wiped her tears away from my thumb

Y/N:"I'm not only your friend..... I'm your best friend now....

Seomi:"Y/N you're so kind....so kind may God gift you a long life..." She smiled toward me

Y/N:"You too!"

.....End of Y/N pov.....

After a few minutes Taehyung and Jimin also decided to come out behind the trees when they heard the girls talking about some other stuff....

Jimin:"Hey!!" He said while plopping himself beside Y/N....

Seomi/Y/N:heyy!!

Taehyung:We came after from the another way.....it's was so long but we enjoyed the walk together as we like nature so much...

(Jimin pov)

I was also crying when Seomi told her story.....

Jimin: let's make plans for tonight??!"

Taehyung:"Yeah, I also have nothing to do at home"

Y/N:"Yeah my parents are also not at home..... plus i don't know much about cooking"

The three of us turned our heads toward seomi together..... She fiddles her fingers because of nervousness

Seomi:"Okay!!!" She said looking down

To be continued......