#15

Y/ N:- I like him too..

Seomi:- who is she talking about? Y/N??

I grabbed her arm making her stand up....i grabbed her carefully and gave support to her so she could walk....she was blabbering and laughing at her own jokes....we came inside and there i saw them.... Taehyung was also drunk just like Y/ N....he was singing songs while holding the champagne bottle....these both are just !! Jimin was laughing at him as he was singing with his whole body....later Y/ N also joined his company..... these two crackheads are just so cute.....

Seomi:- aren't you drunk ? Huh?

Jimin:- properly not ! I just had two small glasses...

Seomi:- it's getting late ...we should get home now ...

Jimin:- yeah I was thinking the same...

Jimin grabbed taehyung while i grabbed Y/ N....we dragged them out somehow....the both of them singing while shouting at the silent road... jumping, giggling and laughing....

Jimin opened the car door and made Taehyung sit inside the car in the backseat....he then came towards me and grabbed Y/N making her also sit beside Taehyung....

Jimin:- it can be dangerous if i drive the car with one of them beside me...as they can do anything...why are you standing there ? Sit down..

I opened the door and fastened my seat belt....he does the same.

Jimin:- did you enjoy it ?

Seomi:- yeah, it was fun !! *I looked outside the car....and then at Taehyung and Y/N....they were sleeping....Y/N head was on his shoulder and Taehyung head was on her head....* they really look cute together but don't want to accept eachother....

(Jimin pov)

Jimin remembered how Taehyung cried a while ago because of Y/N....i looked at them from the front mirror....I want the best for my friends....i have seen him struggling from his childhood because of his parents....i remembered how he hugged me and cried his heart out calling himself loser...while Y/N was simple yet playful girl.... Taehyung also said that if he would confess to her she would probably reject it plus it will be hard for her to fully express herself in front of him afterwards....

Jimin:- and what about you? Don't you like anyone? *Damn stfu jimin*

Seomi:- maybe or maybe not?*she smiled at me*

Jimin:- then i took it at yes! *Damn it can't be true if it's not me*

After 29 minutes we reached Seomi's house ....she opened the car door and looked towards me before closing it and waved her hand at me with a beautiful smile....

Seomi:- bye

Jimin:- at least tell me how he looks *I asked her enough loud for her to listen*

Seomi:- Handsome just like you.........and Taehyung ? * she turned and walk away i could tell that she was smiling*

Jimin:- i love her so much....damn it!!! *i again started the car and after 15 minutes I reached Taehyung and Y/N houses as they both are neighbours....i grabbed Taehyung by his waist and put his one arm around my shoulder..as his house was before Y/N house....I walked towards his house....i ring the bell twice and his mother came out with a disappointed face ....

T/M(taehyung mother):- aish this boy....help me to let him in! Thank God his father already slept earlier....if he had seen him like this he wouldn't have let him in...

I came out from his house sighing....i don't like his parents at all ...they are so toxic ... always blame him for everything....he must be suffering so much.... first his family problems, studies, Y/N and his grades....i opened the car and found Y/ N nowhere....where this girl is? He tore his gaze from the car when he heard soft yet familiar giggles ....there he saw you standing on the road with your heels in your hand.....with bare foot...