#13

Seomi POV

Y/N request me to get ready at her home..... She said that she have an extra dress for this occasion ... i didn't refused as she want me to join them today...

Y/N:-aish, this one is more pretty and the colour will suit your pale skin , beautiful face and perfect body....
(She said while grabbing two dresses and deciding which one will look at me...I smiled while looking at her)

Seomi:- I'm not beautiful as you're*Sad smile*

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Seomi:- I'm not beautiful as you're
*Sad smile*

Y/N:- who in the earth said this ? Girl you're way more beautiful!!!

Seomi:- Still I'm ugly in front of you !! And you know why ?

Y/N:- no you aren't but still Why?

Seomi:-( I turned her towards the mirror while grabbing her shoulder) from here...(i pointed my index finger towards her heart) i mean you are beautiful from everywhere but what makes you more beautiful is your BEAUTIFUL HEART..*smiling*

Y/N:- your lines never forget me to get shocked...

Seomi:- *Chuckle* I'm good at flirting, didn't i?

Y/N:- YOO you're indeed flirting queen...

Seomi:- shall we start getting ready ?

Y/N:- ohh yeah hehehe...(she went in the bathroom to get a bath and exchange her clothes)

*i then sat down on the bed waiting for her to come out...I was smiling whole time but deep inside i was crying.... I'm dying from the inside!! But no one in the world can understand me because I never let them know my condition!! ...WHAT I HAVE DONE THAT I'M GETTING THIS PUNISHMENT?* my tears started to flowing from my eyes....No matter how beautiful I am, but soon this beauty will get burry in the ground.... I'm gonna die soon...And who is gonna miss me ?? NO-ONE *chuckle* I guess this is what people call karma...from the past year I have made an boundry around me so no one can know the ugly past of mine...But when I told Y/N about this the wall get break....No i can't let her know my Condition....i can't let her know my disease...I don't want their kindness whom I can never pay back...My heart is getting heavy.... Please GOD HAVE SOME MERCY ON ME !!!...*sobs* i cleaned my tears after getting a little calm down...

After sometime later Y/N come back from the washroom wearing black dress....

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.