#8

(Y/N POV) after a few days...

The weather was cool as always....I was walking with Taehyung to college....i smiled when I saw moon in the morning sky....it was looking beautiful.....

Y/N:"Beautiful!!!"

Taehyung:"of course I'm beautiful" he said with a grin on his face....

Y/N:"I wasn't talking about you"

Taehyung:"then who?" He asked with confused expression on his face....

Y/N:"I was talking about the morning moon"

Taehyung:"ohh but whatever if you think or not but still I'm beautiful and handsome"....he said proudly.....well he isn't lying.... any girl can fall for him.....I had a crush on him when I was 15 years old But with time I realized we can't be more than best friends....I love our chaotic friendship more...

We were far from college when the both of us saw Jimin walking while using his phone....

Taehyung:"Jimin-ah!!"

Jimin turned around and looked here and there from where his name had been called out....he then noticed his friend one raised hand in the air and smiled towards him....

we walked towards jimin as he was waiting for us to join him along...

Y/N:"good morning" you said with beautiful smile toward him....

Jimin:"Morning!"

*Oh my god this man is so polite* you thought...

Taehyung:" yesterday night was fun , isn't it?"

Y/N/Jimin:"yeah" You both looked at each other after saying this together....Jimin broke the eye contact first....

Taehyung:" I'm so bored!!!" He then smirked evily and said "let's race to college.... The loser will give us a treat"

Y/N/Jimin:" deal accepted!" Again you both said the sentence together at the same time.....

You and jimin looked toward each other again ready to run as soon as possible..... challenging each other with your eyes

Taehyung:"ready, steady and go"

The three of you run together as soon as Taehyung completes his sentence..... You were running very fast and your hair was bouncing in the air....your skirt was moving with your legs movements.... You started to run slowly and then stopped when you reached out of the breath....Taehyung and Jimin were fast than you..... because Biologically a man is stronger, faster and more durable than a woman.

You stopped running and painted heavily.....

Y/N:"ahhh my heart...huff" your face turned into red as your body was heated up because of running....your hands were on your knees as you were trying to calm down....

Seomi:"Y/N?" She said while placing her hand on your shoulder from behind....

Y/N:"huh? Ahh I'm sorry....I got flinched"

Seomi:"ohh I'm sorry but what were you doing here? Are you okay??" She asked worriedly.....

Y/N:"ahh yeah....nothing it's just Taehyung,Jimin and i were racing to college...hehe"

Seomi:"you lost the race,don't you?" She asked as Taehyung and Jimin were nowhere to seem....

Y/N:"yeah" you said as you felt sad after losing and top of the cherry Taehyung will definitely make fun of you...."argh hell nah"you made a sad pout...

Seomi:"don't be sad I will help you" she said smiling and looked towards two guys and then at their cycles...they were wearing our college uniforms...."I have an idea"

Seomi walked toward them who were walking along with bicycles...i got confused...

Y/N:"what is she doing?" I combined my eyebrows as I was curious what she would do??

Seomi:"hey...Can we take your bicycle to the exit gate of the college?"she asked while showing her puppy eyes....

Both guys blush as the beautiful girl approached them out of the blue....

Seomi:"see she's my friend and she also wants to ride a bicycle but poor us we don't have one" she said pouting while pointing her index finger toward me....

Both guys went from"Aww"

When Seomi pointed her finger toward me i thought she was saying that I was not able to walk..... I kind of thought to pour some spices in the drama....i immediately grabbed my leg acting as if it's hurting very badly.....

Y/N:"Seomi-ahh my legs are hurting I'm tired from walking..It feels like I have been walking continuously for so many days ....ohh wow bicycles" I said while acting as I'm shocked fr..." but we don't have one....I wish we had bicycles too" I was trying my 100% best to look cute and innocent.....

Guy2:"ahh you made us cry please have these and when you reach the college just park it in the parking slot....we will take them from there after the college"

The both of you smiled together and then looked towards the guys....

Seomi:"This world needs more kind people like you" she said cutely.....

Both of us took their bicycles and sat down on the seat carefully....

Guy1:" you can also take our helmets for your safety"...

Y/N:"thanks"

Both of you fasten the helmet belt around your chin and put your hands on the handles....

Seomi:" what about a bicycle race?" She said and smirked toward me....

Y/N:" why not!" I also smirked along with her

Seomi:"okay so....ready, steady and go!!!"

both of you applied the force on the pedals as soon as seomi completed the countdown.....

Both of you decided to go inside the college from the exit gate as that was just more near you.....

*Meanwhile Taehyung and Jimin*

Jimin pov

I also stopped running when I saw Taehyung stopped.....

Jimin:"Why aren't you running?" He asked as he saw Taehyung walking normally while putting both hand in his pockets.....

Taehyung:"Because Y/N has already lost the race" he said while looking behind when he found you nowhere...."she will never reach us" he said while smirking playfully.....

Jimin:"poor her!!! Ahh we're getting late let's go" i said while looking at his watch.....

Taehyung and I got inside the college just to see Y/N smirking.....

Y/N:"MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!" she said smirking while wrapping her arms around her chest making our jaw dropped down to the floor.....

Jimin/Taehyung:"WHATT?? HOWWW??" I and Taehyung looked towards eachother shocked af....

Seomi:"hey!!" She also came from behind....

Y/N:" Now we want treat from the both of you cuz you lose together!"... She said while smirking.... I then looked towards Seomi....my heart skipped a beat when I saw her smiling.....

Taehyung:"WE??? But she wasn't a part of the race!" He said like a baby fighting for justice....

Jimin:" I will give her a treat from my side" i said while smiling looking toward Seomi.....

Seomi:"Thanks" she then put her hair strand behind her ear.... looking breathtaking.....

*Have some mercy on my poor heart*i thought....

To be continued.....