#36

*after the bell , we all went into our class room....a boy walked toward the teacher table and started telling some poetry*

Boy:-Love without completeness is like a melody missing its final note.

Students:- Woah-woah!!

Boy:-*sad smile*  Incomplete love is a sailboat without wind, drifting aimlessly on an endless sea....

Students:- Woah-woah!!! We want more!!!

Boy:- okay, In the absence of completeness, love becomes a half-written poem, longing for its final stanza...I don't know more....*he scratched his neck while smiling and went to his seat.... isn't it amazing? After his turn a girl came there *

Girl:- I just know one so , here you go......Incomplete love leaves us hanging in the space between two hearts...

Students:-Good one!!

Jasmine:- You should also go there...

Y/N:-*chuckle* really?

Jasmine:- yeah....hey listen next is Y/N....*i looked at her in disbelief and closed her mouth with my hands....now everyone gaze were on me.... Jasmine removed my hand and again started blabbering* yeah she is next....

Students:- Heyyyyyyyy!!! Y/N , Y/N , Y/N...*they all cheered me up while i don't have any idea what should I do and say...i walked there and stood there silently....i gulped down before starting*

Y/N:- i don't know much but stil-

Students:- it's okay, we are listening...

Y/N:- okay , I want to talk about Love....No one know it's better than one-sided lovers... Isn't it a pity? Yes , it is....they always have to leave in the end....they always see the happiness of their love instead of their own happiness....They have to sacrifice so many things....i should say that they walk confidentially with their scars daily...One-sided love may leave you with a broken heart, but it also teaches you the resilience of your spirit....You can't force someone to feel the same way, but you can choose how to handle a love that's one-sided. One-sided love is like standing on the edge of a cliff, hoping they'll reach out and pull you back...He entered my heart but never left from there....he says he owns it in my dreams but in reality he never ever looked at it the way it does beat for him.... People say love makes people greedy more than money....yess it makes people greedy but blind too.....i become blind while loving him and never cared for others....this World always betray good people....My soul died the day he rejected me but my body is still waiting for someone to bury it....it's waiting for him...

*a tear rolled down from my cheek and everyone stood up from their chairs.... a big applause could be heard for me.... Jasmine came and hugged me...*

Jasmine:- Now you would feel better and light....

*I nod my head and walked toward my seat....i rested my head on the table and started sobbing silently hiding my face by my arms...*

(Time skip)

I was eating my lunch or you should say more like playing with it....i stood up as i don't have any appetite....i opened my phone and called Jungkook....he picked it up...

(On the phone)

Y/N:- hey , how was the wedding? Is jimin happy?

Jungkook:- it was all good , I will call you later... I'm at the airport....I will come there nearby the day after tomorrow....in the morning...

*He cut the call without answering any of my questions....I looked at the chirping birds who were enjoying their freedom...*

Y/N:- you all are so lucky....you can fly away from anyone you want to....huff it's killing me...i should focus on my goals...only two years are left for me to become a Psychiatrist....