#42

(jimin POV)

*i immediately came out of my car as soon as I reached my house....I looked at the guards who were looking down in fear....*

JIMIN:- WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!!! WHERE WERE YOU ALL ? WHERE'S MY SEOMI????

*I looked at them with my tearful eyes...one of the guards came toward me and started crying....*

Guard:- spare us boss... W-we were doing our job when the nurse started shouting and told us that Mrs Park is N-No more...

*He started crying while looking down*

Jimin:-WHY THE FUCK YOU ARE CRYING??

*I immediately walked toward my bedroom and found her laying down on the bed....my heart skipped a beat and i slowly took my every step towards her...I shook her body a little but no response....*

Jimin:- h-hey ? Is this a way to greet your husband?? Don't you have manners? See I'm back !!

*She didn't say anything....i started crying looking at her face....*

Jimin:- Seomi look at me, your husband is here...*i touched her wrist and my heart drenched down in the ocean... her pulses were stopped...*

*I kissed her forehead and looked at her emotionless face....My angel...i burst into crying badly....*

Jimin:- yahhh !!! Wake up !!! You can't leave me like this....

*My gaze roamed around the bed and saw the book that I gave her yesterday....a bookmark was there on the page number 34...*

(Seomi:-i want a spoiler)...🦋

Jimin:- Seomi?? You said you will wait for me then what's with this behaviour?? Come back to me.... listen to me....i swear i won't leave you for a second.....why didn't you call me.....look at me baby!!

*I noticed some dry tears on her cheeks and hugged her body tightly....my teary eyes went toward her braid whom I braided yesterday*

Jimin:- Coma was better than this shit...*chuckle while crying* wake up please, scold me , slap me , kick me....i won't mind you at all....just do whatever you want to ,my love, my queen... open your beautiful eyes....these eyes were not meant to be closed for forever so soon....You wanted to be a doctor, don't you? Now come on stand up....you have to cure so many small kids and sick patients....

*I hugged her more tightly....her body was cold....i was missing her warmth...i laid her down and showered her face with kisses....i kissed her cold lips....I slid the wedding ring out from her finger while crying and sobbing badly....the memories hit me like a truck.. the time when i proposed to her....the time I slid this ring in her finger...*

Jimin:- now you can sleep peacefully my love, Fly high..........*i kissed her forehead again....I want her look to look at me with her beautiful eyes but unfortunately they are closed for forever.....She can't see me , hear me and talk to me....i looked at the door and found Taehyung who just entered in the room rushing....*

Jimin:- Taehyung scold her , see she's not waking up.... Taehyung do something!!! *I shouted and looked at him with my shot red teary eyes...*

Taehyung:- J-Jimin G-guard called me and tell me That, That S-seomi??

*He come toward me and hugged me tightly while crying badly....he broke the hug and went toward Seomi....*

Taehyung:- S-seomi?? Hey , look at us....Jiminiee and me...??? Haha Jimin tell me this is a prank...?? Am i right?
Now come on see it's not funny anymore....

*I shook my head and he hugged me again.....*

Taehyung:- Jimin how ?

Jimin:- i don't know Taehyung....