#25

I turned around and saw minha who was looking so beautiful....i mean it's her day so obviously she will look odd between everyone....

Y/N:- girl you're looking so beautiful!! I envy Yun-hae(her boyfriend) btw where's he ??

Minha:-he's on his way....I was bored as everywhere i could see is boys, boys, boys and boys....I guess you are the only female who came first including me too....

Y/N:- *i chuckled* yeah..... let's go inside!

Minha:- okay....*we started walking toward the palace.....i stopped when an beautiful dress caught my attention from the corner of my eyes....the girl came out from the car....i looked at the girl while moving my gaze from her shoes and stopped at her face.....*

Y/N:- Seomi? *i excused myself and ran towards her not even caring about my dress.....she looked at me smiled....i hugged her immediately when i reach near her* where were all these days??

Seomi:- i wasn't feeling well so I moved to my grandmother house....*she said caressing my back as I was on the urge to cry.....*

Y/N:- You didn't reply to any of my messages? *I said wiping my tears that were about to fall down on my shoulder*

Seomi:- my phone was broken....now it's dead.... that's why I had to buy new phone....but i didn't remember your, Jimin and Taehyung number.... I'm sorry if I made you so worried...*she cupped my face with her cold hand....her crescent eyes shining because of the love she has received from you is incredibly pure...*

Seomi:- you're looking beautiful as usual....*she said with a adoring smile while admiring me from head to toe...* wait.....*she adjusted the crown that was which was leaning slightly to the other side...* Now it's perfect....You are perfect!

Y/N:- You're also looking breathtaking...Your dress is so beautiful....

Seomi:- it's my mom dress....*She started roaming around
after saying this....her dress flaring in the air....*

???:- Y/N!! *I smiled hearing his voice....i turned around to face him...*

Y/N:-oh my poor heart....two handsome prince....*I saw his collar a little shriveled up....I was about to touch his collar when he move aside to Seomi....his eyes were widen...*

Jimin:- seomi!! Where were you all the time...

*Taehyung also joined the conversation to hear her out....the both of them passed by me and didn't said anything to me.... Taehyung looked at me with pity....I was still standing there my eyebrows knitting together in confusion*

Jimin:- you are looking so beautiful.... I'm sure no one can beat you today....*he said this with a smile on his face.... Taehyung wasn't talking to me too as we still haven't talked to eachother after the fight....it must be awkward for him...but little do she know that he was nervous as fuck*

Seomi:- Y/N is there to beat me....

*i turned around looking at the sky as the tears were on its peak to fall down...she cares for me so much and here i felt jealous of her....he's right she's more beautiful than me.... I'm not a great friend*

Y/N:- oh wow the sky is looking so beautiful..... excuse me guys I need to use the washroom....*I said in a cracking yet shaking voice*

Jimin:- oh yeah not gonna lie she can even beat me and Taehyung....my queen is so powerful y'all...* he hugged me from the side earning a chuckle from me...a slightly hugged him....damn i literally took that seriously....but I envy seomi and it's true....her everything was screaming perfect....but i shrugged it off when she smiled warmly at me...*