#4

Y/N:"Yes my name is Kim Y/N"....

???:"oh sorry , I forgot to mention your surname."

Y/N:"it's okay"... I was feeling uncomfortable cuz the guys behind me were staring at my back with their eyes. i thought to look back first just to see Jimin looking at the girl in front of me....

???:"actually my name is also Y/N...i mean my casual name.. but you can address me as Seomi as it's my official name".... She said while smiling

____________________________________
*Important*

So I have already told you about this but I am telling you again. In this story there are two girls..One girl is Kim Y/N and the second one is Seomi Y/N(her full name) .... i didn't like the idea of her (Seomi) as the other girls.... I want you all to imagine her as yourself....in short term you have to You have to imagine this story from both perspectives. I hope you understood cuz her lines are more deep than Kim Y/N .....

Thank you

____________________________________

Seomi moved her hand forward to shake her hand with mine and I gladly accept it...

Seomi:"ohh i forgot, I just came here to make sure you're Y/N cuz I'm the monitor of this class. I have to write your name in the attendance register and, I guess he is Kim Taehyung, isn't he?"... she said pointing her index finger towards Taehyung..Taehyung was sitting there unbothered putting his both legs on the desk and his arms behind his head .... He was wearing his earphones while listening to some songs....

Y/N:I just sighed and nodded my head looking toward my clumsy bEsT FrIeNd....

She opened her notebook and take out her pen just to wrote down our names..

Seomi:" actually I have some work, i have to write new students names in the attendance register cuz prof Jin has assigned me as the monitor just 5 minutes ago before leaving the class. We still have 10 min for our next class..It's my pleasure to meet you. I hope we both became good friends".... She said smiling....and went out of the class....*she's a really talkative girl so it would be less awkward for me to have a conversation with her* i thought..... As soon as I turned, I saw Jimin getting stand up from his seat and going in the same direction from where Seomi had just gone...

Taehyung:"Hey weirdo" he said while tapping my shoulder as I flinched a little....

Y/N:" you scared the shit out of me" I said while putting my hand on my chest feeling the fast heart beating of my heart....

Taehyung:"You made new friends, don't you?? now you will ignore me... Just a little while ago you forgot me as if I was nothing to you ....Ahh my heart I can't take it anymore...Why didn't I die before seeing all this....

He said while being dramatic af with fake tears in his eyes....oh my god he's really childish....

Y/N:"yeyyyy teacher is coming!!!" I said while grabbing his hand walking towards our seats....

Taehyung:"hey don't touch me, I'm soft"...

Y/N:"argh... STFU"

We both sat down as the teacher entered the class we both said good morning to him while bowing...

Prof.Rm:'Nice to meet you guys Myself Kim Namjoon".... He said while smiling showing his beautiful dimples...istg why all professor are handsome af???

(After 5 min)

Jimin/Seomi:"may I come in sir?"

Taehyung:" oh wow CuTe lOvE bUtTs" he said with his boxy smile....

Y/N:"Love birds???" I just frowned at his sentence....and looked towards them..

Prof.RM:"care to explain to me why the both of you are late?"

Seomi:"actually sir professor Jin call me for something important..you can ask him if you have any doubts"...i said while being nervous as the whole class eyes were on me...

Prof.RM:"okay you can go" he said as he heard your explanation...."wait, where are you going mister??" He said when he saw Jimin walking towards his seat  following you..."I didn't ask you to go" Jimin stopped in his track as the professor approach him...

Seomi:" Sir, he was helping me in lifting the Books that professor Jin had given me" i said while looking at Jimin as he was nervous what to say or do...

Prof.RM:"Next time please be alert"..

Jimin/Seomi:"okay sir" they both looked here and there for empty seats...

Seomi found a empty seat beside you where Jimin had been sitting before the break...Jimin sat beside Taehyung...

Taehyung smile at him as he was so desperate just to talk with his friend....

Taehyung:"Jimin I missed you so much"... He said with cute pout

Jimin:*smile* Me too...

Time skip at lunch time...

Y/N pov

I was looking for Taehyung after finishing my class because he had a different schedule and class from mine...

Taehyung:"Y/N here" he said while waving his hand while sitting in the cafeteria hall ....

Jimin:"ohh so her name is also Y/N?"

Taehyung:"yess"

Y/N:"hey myself Kim Y/N".... I said as I saw Jimin sitting with Taehyung.....

Jimin:"hii myself Park Jimin"... He said while smiling cutely..

Y/N:"what were you guys doin-"

Taehyung:"Seomi here" this time he said while waving his hand toward Seomi who was looking here and there for seat...

Seomi:"thanks for sharing your company with me" she said while smiling....

I don't know why but the way Jimin was looking at her was not normal.... It was like he was desperate to say something to her.... Talk to her .....he was looking lost into her every movement...

Taehyung:"PARK JIMIN CAME BACK TO THE EARTH"...

jimin:"uhh-h you were saying something ?"

Taehyung looked at him in disbelief

Taehyung:"Nothing i was talking about our next class" he said as he understood his friend condition....

Taehyung signalled you with his eyes to give him some privacy for sometime with jimin.... He again signalled you looking toward Seomi and than again at you while blinking his eyes several times...

Y/N:"I have done my meal.... So Seomi if you don't mind can you please tour me this place? Please..."i said while showing my puppy eyes....

Seomi:*chuckle* okay-okay let's go...

The both of us stood up giving them some privacy....